Senior Expos

Jessica Durphy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Kentucky
Hello All...

I'm an agent in Winchester KY... Moved here to grow an agency (All lines) from the ground up from PA. Looking to get back into a field that I'm passionate about... Med Supps. I did exceptionally well in PA, and have no doubt that I could do the same here.

One question I have for agents here in KY.. Or other areas... I've noticed there are no local Senior Expos (like there were back home)..... Does anyone know if there are stipulations about beginning a Senior Expo for the community ...??

You can put together whatever kind of expo you want. Find a place to hold it, secure the room and date, go around town and sell tables to vendor.
Enjoy !!

You can have a senior expo just like you did in PA, as long as it’s an event where you're marketing and branding yourself as an insurance agent without any carrier info.

You can also send out mailers or put it in the newspaper to get it out there, but, again, that has to be generic. Hope that helps!

I've reached out to the state rep and some other markets that seniors would be interested in (banking, fitness, etc) ... Gonna start planning. I'll be extremely prepared for next year. (Thank you guys I appreciate your responses .... I was hoping there wouldnt be a ton of hoops to jump through!)

Back