Senior Insurance Advisor

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Those in the Senior market - are they Insurance Agents or Senior Insurance Advisors?

With so many Baby Boomers on the market - can someone focus solely on the Senior market survive & thrive?

Those in the Senior market - are they Insurance Agents or Senior Insurance Advisors?

With so many Baby Boomers on the market - can someone focus solely on the Senior market survive & thrive?

The answer is yes. 15% of our population is 65 or older with another 10,000 reaching 65 every day. There are many that only work the oldies. I'm one of them...an oldie working the oldies.:laugh:

I mainly sell Medicare Supplements & insurances to 65 and older clients. The commissions add up fast and retirees need Medicare Insurance. I'm 24 years old and have almost added 100 clients since I really started focusing on the senior market and Medicare Supplements in March.

CMS and may insurance carriers have compliance rules in place that restrict what you can use for your title.

Some examples of prohibited titles (according to one of the largest carriers for seniors):
Medicare Sales Consultant / Representative / Advisor / Agent
Senior Advisor
Senior Consultant

You can use:
Licensed Sales Agent
Licensed Sales Representative

Welcome the wild world of compliance

Thanks for the reply MWB . . .

I tried to find a source stating I was in error, but can't find it in writing anywhere. I don't want to go get 10,000 business cards and ID Card's printed and be in violation . . .

I was informed that so long as I don't use the word Medicare then I'm good to go . . .

CMS and may insurance carriers have compliance rules in place that restrict what you can use for your title.

Some examples of prohibited titles (according to one of the largest carriers for seniors):
Medicare Sales Consultant / Representative / Advisor / Agent
Senior Advisor
Senior Consultant

You can use:
Licensed Sales Agent
Licensed Sales Representative

Welcome the wild world of compliance

Back