Senior Life Insurance Company

Re: Oxford Life Insurance Company

Have you already signed with Oxford Life? I am offering 105%. Thank you.

Selling over the phone you will be lucky to get 1 sale for every 17 leads you get. We have inside sales people selling med. supps over the phone to seniors and this is what they average at BEST.

I am from Thomasville, and personally I do not know anyone who has worked for this company, but I do know they have been around for a good bit.

They call on leads that are leftovers. For instance if we have an agent who gets cut off but still has mail card leads coming in, then they call on them.

So your agent that gets cut off in a different state?

How do your agents in the field do with setting appointments from mail cards coming in?

Some do better then others, but for the most part they do pretty decent. If they do not keep a ratio of at LEAST 1 out of 10 leads sold, then they get cut off. We really want 1 of 5.

so are your leads good enough for the average agent to sale 1 out of 5? Lets say I receive my first 20 leads. 1/2 phone leads and 1/2 mailers. I start calling on them to set appointments. Do these leads expect to be receiving a call from a local agent? Out of 20 leads how many appointments do your agents average?

so are your leads good enough for the average agent to sale 1 out of 5? Lets say I receive my first 20 leads. 1/2 phone leads and 1/2 mailers. I start calling on them to set appointments. Do these leads expect to be receiving a call from a local agent? Out of 20 leads how many appointments do your agents average?

It does not matter what he tells you. He can only tell you an average. It is up to you what YOUR ratio will be. Why don't you just call him instead of going back and forth on here.

Back