Senior Life Insurance Company

Hello, does anyone know anything about a company by the name of Senior Life Insurance Company out of Thomasville, Georiga. Anyone work for them?
Please go to my posting at Ripoff.com. Good stuff I wrote and my individual personal first hand experience. Once there, do an advance search for Senior Life Insurance Company and it will populate. I am now a Managing Broker with several companies and I think many agents are going in that direction. I

----------

Hello, does anyone know anything about a company by the name of Senior Life Insurance Company out of Thomasville, Georiga. Anyone work for them?
Yes, please go to my posting at Ripoff.com do an advance search of Senior Life Insurance Company. Good stuff there and my personal experience.

People starting from 60 years to 85 years are eligible for senior term life insurance. If you are still working you can purchase an affordable term life insurance for seniors because you have to pay the monthly premium and you must have an income source for that. Age is another factor so it is always better if you purchase a policy in your early age. If you get older you will face difficulty to get cheap term life insurance for seniors. It is a good for elder people if have any qurries please visit this link

sambhu: Do you have a clue as to what you are saying?

But! He has to make, for thinking, of choice for seniors. Making choice is for most important, a chance to be with a rate for happiness.

Also, please send your account information to my uncle in Africa, so I can deposit five million dollars in your account.

I think he's a spammer, Rouse.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any companies in that region. The only insurance companies that provide senior health insurance information are located in the Southern California region (i.e. KillianInsure.com). From what I know they are quite reputable; I'm sure if you look up the company in question you'll find reviews. If you don't, that's already a bad sign; otherwise, if the reviews are good then I'd contact them directly and see if they shape up.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with any companies in that region. The only insurance companies that provide senior health insurance information are located in the Southern California region (i.e. KillianInsure.com). From what I know they are quite reputable; I'm sure if you look up the company in question you'll find reviews. If you don't, that's already a bad sign; otherwise, if the reviews are good then I'd contact them directly and see if they shape up.

This is the second old thread you revived to pimp killian.

How long have you worked for them? And yes, it's obvious you do.

Rick

This is the second old thread you revived to pimp killian. How long have you worked for them? And yes, it's obvious you do. Rick

Not only is it the second old thread revived pimping Killian, it's only her second post. She has a perfect record thus far.

Hi. The 3 day training is Awsome. Michigan does well in final expense. Believe me......Charlie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi,
Thomasville is a great city. I've been with the Powells and Senior Life for 13 years. Awesome guys,Awesome company. You should check them out.....you won't regret it.

Charlie

I know this is a long shot due to how old this forum is, but are you still selling SL insurance Charlie? If so, I'd like to speak to you about joining your team. Thank you.

Back