Senior Life Insurance Company

"Please go to my posting at Ripoff.com. Good stuff I wrote and my individual personal first hand experience"
I'm happy you're pleased with yourself.

Oh, nice triple redundancy there.

----------

"This is the second old thread you revived to pimp killian"
If the agency is as bad as the Ale, I would stay away.

----------

"Yea I would say he is still with them... Charlie S. is one of their boys."
Charlie be puttin' a spell on those boys in South Jawgia.

I see most posts are over a year old regarding Senior Life Ins. I have been talking to someone there about live call transfers of final expense leads. Require you to get licensed in about 6 states to make it so you get enough call transfers from their commercials they run all over the country.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with them? The older threads and reviews online seem to pertain to if you worked in their office. This is as an independent agent simply getting calls transferred at $40 per call which is good lead if they are calling you.

Sounds good but I thought I would check on here. I'm always leery of any internet or call transfer leads. They have NEVER worked out.

Thanks!

I see most posts are over a year old regarding Senior Life Ins. I have been talking to someone there about live call transfers of final expense leads. Require you to get licensed in about 6 states to make it so you get enough call transfers from their commercials they run all over the country. I'm wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with them? The older threads and reviews online seem to pertain to if you worked in their office. This is as an independent agent simply getting calls transferred at $40 per call which is good lead if they are calling you. Sounds good but I thought I would check on here. I'm always leery of any internet or call transfer leads. They have NEVER worked out. Thanks!

Even if the leads are good, don't you think it would be hard keeping Senior Life policies on the books? Have you compared their rates to the other FE companies?

I see most posts are over a year old regarding Senior Life Ins. I have been talking to someone there about live call transfers of final expense leads. Require you to get licensed in about 6 states to make it so you get enough call transfers from their commercials they run all over the country.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with them? The older threads and reviews online seem to pertain to if you worked in their office. This is as an independent agent simply getting calls transferred at $40 per call which is good lead if they are calling you.

Sounds good but I thought I would check on here. I'm always leery of any internet or call transfer leads. They have NEVER worked out.

Thanks!

give it a shot. but I think you will be disappointed in the results

Thanks for the replies. I have not compared their rates and I don't market FE customers. I just like the fact they are calling based off a commercial. They say they are closing 3 out of 10 calls conservatively and 5-10 if i'm good. lol

About 1500 bucks for start-up costs and 20 call transfers. I don't need 1500 bucks on my credit card if they suck. That's why there has to be somebody here who has tried them. I can't be the first guinea pig: :skeptical:

Otherwise, I will hold off until I can validate it with others.

Thanks for the replies. I have not compared their rates and I don't market FE customers. I just like the fact they are calling based off a commercial. They say they are closing 3 out of 10 calls conservatively and 5-10 if i'm good. lol About 1500 bucks for start-up costs and 20 call transfers. I don't need 1500 bucks on my credit card if they suck. That's why there has to be somebody here who has tried them. I can't be the first guinea pig: :skeptical: Otherwise, I will hold off until I can validate it with others.

In all my years on this forum I have only heard of one agent who was happy with his experience with Senior Life. He goes by The Insuranceman and his name is Greg. He really likes them and seems sincere.

But he's one out of thousands. Maybe you will be the 2nd.

In all my years on this forum I have only heard of one agent who was happy with his experience with Senior Life. He goes by The Insuranceman and his name is Greg. He really likes them and seems sincere.

But he's one out of thousands. Maybe you will be the 2nd.

Speaking of where is Greg these days.

Back