Senior Life Insurance Company

Whats hilarious is the fact that you idiots prove any publicity is good publicity.

After all this...I STILL got a recruit out of it. Sending contracts today. Starts Tuesday. You know who you are.

Thanks jerk offs for the help in building my empire!

Keep the jokes and comments coming. I've been here for years. Not going anywhere obviously. pcb...you've been here for years also. Many years. So you should be gone from here soon from old age I suspect so I can wait it out old timer.

"Praise me if you can, condemn me if you must but for God's sakes don't ignore me." Don't know who said it, but it's true.

Hi Mary, welcome to the forum. As you can tell it is a giant circus on here.

You probably wont get much value on here outside of everyone who advertises leads and tries to recruit you.

Good Luck!!

Hi Mary, welcome to the forum. As you can tell it is a giant circus on here. You probably wont get much value on here outside of everyone who advertises leads and tries to recruit you. Good Luck!!

The senior section isn't normally a circus. That's typically reserved for the FE section. Maybe a moderator could move this thread over there as it would fit in nicely.

I don't actually 'laugh out loud' while reading forum stuff (especially jokes about DIGs height)...but this one caught me off guard..nicely done Mr. King.

The hidden part of what is funny here is that I have never made a comment like that to him. When I first typed it I didn't think a thing about it, then I re-read it and saw what I said....decided to leave for once!

The hidden part of what is funny here is that I have never made a comment like that to him. When I first typed it I didn't think a thing about it, then I re-read it and saw what I said....decided to leave for once!

So, you were accidentally funny? Accidental or not, mistakes come in all sizes.:yes:

DIggy (after I mentioned how he recruits here on the Forum): "I don't recruit here at all???? LMFAO I could give a rats ass about the Forum. In fact...I HATE when agents say "yeah I found you on the forum"

Diggy, in post #572 above: "After all this...I STILL got a recruit out of it. Sending contracts today. Starts Tuesday. You know who you are.

Thanks jerk offs for the help in building my empire!
Thanks for proving my point that you are an active recruiter on here. Good luck building that Empire of yours, Lord Farquaad....you should be needing a new office building by now with all the recruits you're reeling in here.

Happy Saturday, all.

I thought I'd bump this thread rather than start a new one.

I just need a SL rate for a 49 year old woman (smokes), for a DB of 30K. Taking Metformin.

She claims she's paying 59/mo for it but that sounds a bit fishy to me. She is actually 51 now but the policy is 2 years old.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Saturday, all.

I thought I'd bump this thread rather than start a new one.

I just need a SL rate for a 49 year old woman (smokes), for a DB of 30K. Taking Metformin.

She claims she's paying 59/mo for it but that sounds a bit fishy to me. She is actually 51 now but the policy is 2 years old.

Thanks in advance.

I don't have Senior Life rates but you are definitely correct. That rate is way bullshit. lol Even if the agent applied for Non Tobacco, it would have been a lot more than what she is telling you. She probably has term life with someone else.

The cheapest rates on the FEX Quoter for her at 49 would be
Standard Life at $67.50

I don't have Senior Life rates but you are definitely correct. That rate is way bullshit. lol Even if the agent applied for Non Tobacco, it would have been a lot more than what she is telling you. She probably has term life with someone else.

The cheapest rates on the FEX Quoter for her at 49 would be
Standard Life at $67.50

Thanks, I know something's "rotten in Denmark" but I'll have to wait to next week to find out how bad.

Back