Senior Life Insurance Company

I don't have Senior Life rates but you are definitely correct. That rate is way bullshit. lol Even if the agent applied for Non Tobacco, it would have been a lot more than what she is telling you. She probably has term life with someone else.

The cheapest rates on the FEX Quoter for her at 49 would be
Standard Life at $67.50

Premium is about right for 15K with 15K ADB.. Unless, they wrote her 30K super preferred as a non smoker.

Premium is about right for 15K with 15K ADB.. Unless, they wrote her 30K super preferred as a non smoker.

Winner winner!

Senior Life agents definitely quote the accidental as half of the death benefit. I got a written quote from them. Had them mail it to me. And it definitely stated the total death benefit and said it would double for accidental death. I had to go through with an application by phone before the true figures came out.

Ron Powell himself called me when I posted this info a few years ago. He was polite but wanted to see my documentation. I emailed it to him. He called me back an apologized and said it was just some rogue agents and would be stopped. I don't think it's t has from people I talk to. But I have no further proof.

I just give it right back. Because most of you deserve to put in your place.

Bahahahahaha - so true . . .

I'm sorry I asked. Never happen again, I'll just be quiet and lurk.

Sorry Mary. The "Dirty Dozen" rode again . . . My commissions are much lower than others - but, you can do tele-sales if you like . . . Did I mention you get fresh FREE direct mail leads?

Well that's just normal...par for the course.

What do you expect from laughing Chimps, Elephants on Trampolines and more?

Bahahahahaha - so true . . .

Sorry Mary. The "Dirty Dozen" rode again . . . My commissions are much lower than others - but, you can do tele-sales if you like . . . Did I mention you get fresh FREE direct mail leads?

What do you expect from laughing Chimps, Elephants on Trampolines and more?

Are you really too dumb to realize how expensive those free leads are? Your agents will be giving up HALF of their income to get "free" leads. That is a very expensive "free" lead...

Dude...you are trolling old ass threads...recruiting...when you don't even know what they are doing now?

Plus....no offense....but this "great system" that you are spamming about all over the FE Forum.....isn't new?! It's been around for several years. It works for those who want a ton of leads for free. I like it....yes. But you're basically trying to make it like this is the magic secret no one has eeeeeeever heard of before.

If you truly want to recruit like a Boss....1. I wouldn't do it on here? You are only going to get sh%$ thrown at you and they will suck you in to act just like they do...which isn't good. 2. Come of with a "new"..."wow factor" way to explain what you have...without doing what everyone else has done with that same system. 3. Start your OWN Thread and bring some substance to it.

But get appointed yourself and sell yourself first. Agents don't want to get excited about a program...then wait on you to get all of that done and then be expected to trust you in their success....when you haven't done squat yet but troll here.

Back