Senior Life Insurance Company

11/08/2016

Georgia has approved the following Insurance Agent license application: Thomas P Coleman - License #: 834144 -------- Yea Baby!

LOL - Todd - I can read man. I understood everyone's asking about Renewal % and like I stated it varies between agent levels and it's not my place to post that in a public forum.

But - without a doubt - agents on my Team are paid renewals to all current agents for the WL, Indemnity, MA and Med Sup products regardless of their personal earning level.

Not side-stepping. Just not my place. On an Agents personal earning level - those commission levels are pretty much set, so it is okay to discuss them. Renewals are different . . .

Renewals coupled with the As Earned 7th - 12th month commissions are what provide Team Members with "Residual Income" . . .

Ricky, Ricky . . . Had I been licensed yesterday, I would have done a same day SOA and had that MAPD True Up app sold and in my briefcase . . .

1 True Up and 2 Replacements a week is not "Rocket Science" . . .

T65 and C-SNP and D-SNP plans - come on man - you know that . . . not to mention those that will have SEP due to various issues. Just have to find them . . . Luckily - we have an awesome Lead Program :yes:

If your vested day one why do you say current agents get renewals and by leaving FE out of your renewal statement makes one think there are no renewals.

----------

Dude - you over thinking this thing . . . Are you a Mensa member?

I did the initial work and made my initial commission + I'll later earn more each month for the same efforts - I am earning "residual" income . . .

You have not earned your commission until the clients pay those 6 months if premium... You have been given a loan.

If your vested day one why do you say current agents get renewals and by leaving FE out of your renewal statement makes one think there are no renewals.

----------

You have not earned your commission until the clients pay those 6 months if premium... You have been given a loan.

There are renewals in all products . . . I just don't post the renewals online since they vary on several variables . . .

I made the sale - did the work. When the client pays the 7th month - that creates and starts the residual income stream . . .

There are renewals in all products . . . I just don't post the renewals online since they vary on several variables . . .

I made the sale - did the work. When the client pays the 7th month - that creates and starts the residual income stream . . .

You ignored the question if your vested day one why would you say current agents get renewals if your vested you get renewals current agent or not.... Or is this another place your language is messed up? You quote first year commission rates but then say residual I n month 7 it's still first year commission earned at that.

You ignored the question if your vested day one why would you say current agents get renewals if your vested you get renewals current agent or not....

You are vested from day one . . . Only thing that offsets the renewals would be debt and chargebacks . . .

If business is on books 13th month + - the renewal is earned . . .

Back