Senior Life Insurance Company

mswebb06

Super Genius
Hello, does anyone know anything about a company by the name of Senior Life Insurance Company out of Thomasville, Georiga. Anyone work for them?

I had a friend who worked for them in the past. He would write about 8-12K per month. He now works with a company in TX. I could put u in touch with him if you would like.

I came across their web site the other day while doing some research (I'm in the process of finding a good company to sell final expense for ) and I contacted them , it seems they do all their selling by phone only. They train you for 3 days in Albany and then you go home and make all the sales calls from the comfort of your favorite chair. Now, I'm completely new to the business, does this really work ? They sell you leads for $20 each. Can I really make a comfortable living for my family ? (assuming I'm good on the phone )
:unsure:

Are they using Boston Life/Heritage out of Arizona? Ins rates are higher than others if that's the one. (being careful here)

Check reference and see if they're connected or an extension of the Kingdom Insurance Co out of T'ville.

If those leads are generated by predictive dialer, whicih is usually $6, then that is high.

I came across their web site the other day while doing some research (I'm in the process of finding a good company to sell final expense for ) and I contacted them , it seems they do all their selling by phone only. They train you for 3 days in Albany and then you go home and make all the sales calls from the comfort of your favorite chair. Now, I'm completely new to the business, does this really work ? They sell you leads for $20 each. Can I really make a comfortable living for my family ? (assuming I'm good on the phone )
:unsure:

Is that Albany, GA or Albany, NY?:wideeyed:

Back