Should I Rat Out a Bad Agent

Number one ,if no one can see what was wrong with what he done then......
He could have messed up her SSI check for life, besides have her paying for PART B when she didn't need it. Either way I called him and had him rip up the app. She went and stopped the part b and her SSI check....done

Number one ,if no one can see what was wrong with what he done then......
He could have messed up her SSI check for life, besides have her paying for PART B when she didn't need it. Either way I called him and had him rip up the app. She went and stopped the part b and her SSI check....done

What does eating have to do with it?

Something isnt adding up here....when u apply for medicare online, it SPECIFICALLY says u can ONLY sign up for Medicare online, if you want SS benefits too, you have to apply in person I believe. So how did he sign her up for medicare online AND SS Benefits?
He signed her up for both online because you can do that. On the online Medicare application there is a question: "do you want to sign up for Medicare only and not monthly cash retirement benefits?" If you answer no to that question it will begin asking the questions that will result in a Social Security application also being completed. Social Security benefits can be applied for online during a Medicare enrollment or separately.

Back