Should I Rat Out a Bad Agent

NctopAgent

I know we as agents work hard for a sale but I think this Agent went too far. Yesterday I went to a woman's house. an Insurance agent had been by her house. He told her she HAD to sign up for part B " even though she told him she was still working for the state and had good insurance ". He told her they would drop her at 65, LIE 1. now she told him the she was working at least until 68. Well he went on her cpu after "scaring" her up and signed her up for Medicare and SOCIAL SECURITY... Told her she had plenty of money and she had to get it. Didn't tell her about the the early penalty,plus she works and didn't need the money now..All this for a 429 comm..Think about the money she would have lost, PART B premiums when didn't need B and the money she would have lost in SOCIAL SECURITY. BENEFITS .I can't let this ride .He gives other agents a bad name......should I turn him in ?

Buyers are liars. Before you ruin someone's career make sure everything you are stating is true and correct!!

I know we as agents work hard for a sale but I think this Agent went too far. Yesterday I went to a woman's house. an Insurance agent had been by her house. He told her she HAD to sign up for part B " even though she told him she was still working for the state and had good insurance ". He told her they would drop her at 65, LIE 1. now she told him the she was working at least until 68. Well he went on her cpu after "scaring" her up and signed her up for Medicare and SOCIAL SECURITY... Told her she had plenty of money and she had to get it. Didn't tell her about the the early penalty,plus she works and didn't need the money now..All this for a 429 comm..Think about the money she would have lost, PART B premiums when didn't need B and the money she would have lost in SOCIAL SECURITY. BENEFITS .I can't let this ride .He gives other agents a bad name......should I turn him in ?

There are three sides to every story . His,hers and the truth ... Maybe contact the agent and talk with him .

Something isnt adding up here....when u apply for medicare online, it SPECIFICALLY says u can ONLY sign up for Medicare online, if you want SS benefits too, you have to apply in person I believe. So how did he sign her up for medicare online AND SS Benefits?

How do you know this?

Nope. That can be done online too.

Ok, but then when you go to apply for medicare why does it state you MUST meet these qualifications.....

64yrs & 9mos old
Do not have any part of Medicare already
And ONLY applying for Medicare only

If you're applying for both, they must be a different link then the 1 I using above??

Latest posts

Back