Silver Script Wow?????

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Man whenever any interaction is needed is is soo frustrating.
Takes 2 days to even get some one on the phone then they are no help

I just been trying to deal with a referral, I get many referrals from this source

She is in an HMO with medicare and medicaid and wanted to go back to orignail medicare with a drug cov, Silver script declined the app.

After 2 days I finally speak with someone and she says she was declined because she has an HMO. I said she is using SEP due to medicaid

SS response Mmm yeaa.

I said ok so did we clear this up. She mm she cant enroll because she has HMO

I said isnt that what the SEP medicaid is for

SS mmm Yeaaaaa

I said ok did we clear this up?

SS all I can say is she already in HMO

I said I am confused can she make change with SEP if she has Medicaid

SS mmmm

on and on till I asked to speak with manager , Answer no one is available
but You can try again later

Really???

I find better success corresponding with them through the Agent Portal. Not necessarily any quicker response or even a better response than what you got, but I don't waste time on the phone.

As for this person being declined, I don't think SS would have done that on their own. It would have come from Medicare. Probably a dumb question, but was the appropriate SEP listed on the app?

Yea on Silver Script its very easy check list I have medicare and medicaid. Medicaid is confirmed active buy the provider the refereed to me.

I may have better luck now contacted Ritter they have a contact and think it will go smother now. I am sure there is some type of technical issue maybe due to hyphenated name or something else. However, I need to find out to communicate with client who is not understanding why it is taking me so long to find out what the issue is

I was Frustrated when I Posted this. Got back from vacation sick and have been dealing with lot of little should not be problem problems

Then this, I have had issues with long waits for simple things with them in the past but to wait 2 days to get this boloney wow.

Yea on Silver Script its very easy check list I have medicare and medicaid. Medicaid is confirmed active buy the provider the refereed to me.

I may have better luck now contacted Ritter they have a contact and think it will go smother now. I am sure there is some type of technical issue maybe due to hyphenated name or something else. However, I need to find out to communicate with client who is not understanding why it is taking me so long to find out what the issue is

I was Frustrated when I Posted this. Got back from vacation sick and have been dealing with lot of little should not be problem problems

Then this, I have had issues with long waits for simple things with them in the past but to wait 2 days to get this boloney wow.

I was thinking of going with silverscript for PDP. You're saying this is a NO?

I was thinking of going with silverscript for PDP. You're saying this is a NO?

There are def some problems in dealing with them but it is rare it is an issue and honestly SS is a right fit in many situations.Even in this deal I have been back and forth with them and could not resolve the situation other then to write a new app with a new effective date and have the client complain to medicare, Unfortunately this client had no drug cov for the month of July and needs to continue with meds

However I have writing over 100 PDP's with them and only this one situation could not be resolved and 1 other, Although it was a real pain to connect with them, The situation was ultimately resolved.

However all the rest went through smoothly and clients are happy with the plan, Besides for the price when someone only takes gen and does not want mail order or Walmart, There is usually not even a close second choice

I've concluded it is worth it to take the good with the bad in this situation

I had an issue with SS having someone in pending but not telling what the problem was. Called Ritter and man they were quick getting it fixed. I was very impressed.
You can also call Medicare and have her dis enroll from the HMO to return to original Medicare and then send in the app for SS.

I had an issue with SS having someone in pending but not telling what the problem was. Called Ritter and man they were quick getting it fixed. I was very impressed.
You can also call Medicare and have her dis enroll from the HMO to return to original Medicare and then send in the app for SS.

For all the MA and PDP plans I have enrolled, I never ever had someone call and cancel current MA plan. The new plan auto dis enrolls from the previous plan. At least that is how it has been for the last 4 years has something changed?

For all the MA and PDP plans I have enrolled, I never ever had someone call and cancel current MA plan. The new plan auto dis enrolls from the previous plan. At least that is how it has been for the last 4 years has something changed?
No nothing has changed, that's what I would do as well but when you hit a brick wall find another way in. I can't fix stupid. Was just another way to handle it.

No nothing has changed, that's what I would do as well but when you hit a brick wall find another way in. I can't fix stupid. Was just another way to handle it.

This is the first one ever I had in Issue with. You are not supposed to have to cancel.

I only know when I use the trial period to change to supp with equitable( every other company has no problem) I have to cancel MA and get a letter which is a major PITA.If I had to cancel for everyone it would be a major time drain and it should not be something that need to be done

This is the first one ever I had in Issue with. You are not supposed to have to cancel.

I only know when I use the trial period to change to supp with equitable( every other company has no problem) I have to cancel MA and get a letter which is a major PITA.If I had to cancel for everyone it would be a major time drain and it should not be something that need to be done

You have to get the letter for LCBA also...but then Equitable is the TPA for them.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back