Sneak Peaks and Rumors

Well in Nc I heard that BCBC's med adv is taking a big hit due having only 3.5 stars for 2015. Ive heard they might not have anymore 0 premium plans

I have also heard in Florida BCBS regional ppo will have a small premium and an expansion of their zero premium HMO to the panhandle. Don't know what county's yet. Have also heard no rate increase's for the third year in a row on med sups. But this is all hearsay.

I have also heard in Florida BCBS regional ppo will have a small premium and an expansion of their zero premium HMO to the panhandle. Don't know what county's yet. Have also heard no rate increase's for the third year in a row on med sups. But this is all hearsay.

Hope that's true with their PPO. I never really have a problem beating it with Humana but now it should be a no brainer. Their HMO is pretty nice in my area tho

Some of the carriers have let agents have a peak of the benefits highlights that have been filed with CMS but not yet received final approval by CMS .My understanding is that it's rare that the benefit highlights revealed in the sneak peak are not approved.

Was this info on BCBS supposedly from an agent/fmo that got a sneak peak or complete speculation? I have talked with someone who supposedly know someone who got a sneak peak on the UHC RPPO and they are supposedly maintaining 0 premium and pretty much the same co pays .Will see

Anybody hear anything about Humana's RPPO in Fl. or Florida Blue's RPPO premium co pays?

I do have a higher MA plans sold ration on my FL buis
but I still do close to 70% supplement in FL

what do supps pay in FL?
I thought it was like, nothing. 4% or something nutty?

----------

What plans are you selling that do not cover cataract surgery? Its covered by all plans.

MAPD plans cover EVERYTHING that actually is covered by MEDICARE.

They have to!

There is no such a thing as an MAPD plan that chooses not to cover any procedure that is covered by Medicare.

what do supps pay in FL?
I thought it was like, nothing. 4% or something nutty?

AARP has the best rates
this is what I sell

its the lowest AARP commission I get for supp in the states I sell

$210 per year regardless of premium or weather its plan F,B or N

Usually get the PDP as well

more then I would get for MAPD

Back