Sneaky Coventry

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
This may have been posted before, but are any of you aware of reduced commissions if apps are submitted in mid-year or less with this company?

This includes T-65 or new to medicare apps?

I turned in a T-65 in Nov'12 and got paid $100 and they will pay me another $100 end of year as true-up and then renewal commission for 2013! Ever hear of such a thing?

Sure enough, it is in their contract....which I did not read. So far the other co's pay full commission on a 12 month basis.

They reversed that decision. It is still the same for now, but next fall will not be that way. Overall, you get paid the same.

And, it wasn't sneaky, they made it loud and clear in the notices they sent out.

Then I didn't read those notices in their entirety, if at all. Some days I get a landfill quantity and ignore them.

So you're saying they pay out the true-up balance as a renewal until the rest of the 12 months are up, then it goes into renewal year 2?

Then I didn't read those notices in their entirety, if at all. Some days I get a landfill quantity and ignore them.

So you're saying they pay out the true-up balance as a renewal until the rest of the 12 months are up, then it goes into renewal year 2?

Let's see. Coventry sends out notices announcing in plain language what they intend to do. You don't bother to read them. And, then you accuse them of being sneaky. Based on what? The fact they knew many agents either were too lazy or not interested enough to read the notices? :D:D

Back