SOAs

LifeWorth

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can I use the leftover SOAs I didn't use last year for this year's appointments?

I'm contracted with BCBS, in case knowledge of company is required for you to answer that question?

How about last year's OEV?

I've been using the same generic SOA forms from 2013 and will until I'm informed they are no longer valid.

Of course, if you are ONLY contracted with BCBS maybe you should ask them the question.

Rick

if your with blue you have to use blue scopes, its their way or the highway.

I've noticed that with blue everything is either their way or the highway. Sigh.

----------

I've been using the same generic SOA forms from 2013 and will until I'm informed they are no longer valid.

Of course, if you are ONLY contracted with BCBS maybe you should ask them the question.

Rick
I'm contracted under a BCBS independently contracted general agency.

I wasn't aware there was a generic SOA form. This form is from CMS, correct? Where can I find this form in order to compare it with the Blue SOA? CMS website?

if your with blue you have to use blue scopes, its their way or the highway.

Anthem's online training stated that any other carrier's scope would be a violation, then they sent out a memo that they heard the agent concerns and would accept any currently approved SOA, like other carriers do. Must have realized that could affect sales. That, of course is Anthem, not all of BCBS.

Back