Sterling Health Plans 2011

b-insure

Does anyone know if Sterling Life is partnering up with FMO's to offer plans for 2011? They have been a captive company for years. Also, are they pulling all of their plans out of Pennsylvania? I received this email today. (I left out the agency name that made the announcement) Thanks for any info you can give me.​
is excited to announce their partnership with Sterling Health Plans for the upcoming 2011 Medicare Advantage season. For 2011, Sterling will have Medicare Advantage Plans in 23 States (AR, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA).

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Sterling Life is partnering up with FMO's to offer plans for 2011? They have been a captive company for years. Also, are they pulling all of their plans out of Pennsylvania? I received this email today. (I left out the agency name that made the announcement) Thanks for any info you can give me.​
is excited to announce their partnership with Sterling Health Plans for the upcoming 2011 Medicare Advantage season. For 2011, Sterling will have Medicare Advantage Plans in 23 States (AR, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA).

Yes, they are partnering up with FMO's to offer plans for 2011

Medicare Supplemental insurance

Golden Rule and United of Omaha Coventry and First health
Medicare Supplements

United Health Onne Blue Cross Blue Shield Gerber life Insurance company

Medicare Supplement News The latest news on Medigap insurance

Last edited:
Back