Stonebridge Convention

Anyone on here in line to qualify for the Panama convention?

I started using a good telemarketer in May. I began writing Stonebridge in early June and put through over $50K in premium. Still puts me $40K short.

Wish I started in January. Would have qualified easily.

Rick

I started using a good telemarketer in May. I began writing Stonebridge in early June and put through over $50K in premium. Still puts me $40K short.

Wish I started in January. Would have qualified easily.

Rick

Rick are they pretty lienient with their underwriting? Recently contracted with them but they declined a couple cases that other companies accepted. They weren't major health issues either.

Rick are they pretty lienient with their underwriting? Recently contracted with them but they declined a couple cases that other companies accepted. They weren't major health issues either.

I don't know if they're more difficult than other carriers. When I have a question I can get through to an underwriter.

But we have the birthday rule here so once a year a person with a supplement can change without medical questions. Makes it a bit easier to deal with this.

Rick

I think they are going to give paper cuts with all the amendments they generate and then throw you in the ocean. But you get 1099ed so its cool.

Back