Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

I am just tired of seeing "then" used when the poster means "than." One of my New Year's Resolutions is to ignore the bad spellers. A pox on their house!

For me, it's seeing "rediculous" instead of ridiculous.

I don't know about you but I appreciate him posting that I offer great contracts and training, not only for Med Supps but he also re-posted the dental plan as well. He's doing a great job recruiting for me and I for one appreciate it.

It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize why he is doing it.

And I am looking forward to those $0 x 3 referral fee's Frank. If you want to throw in a case of goat cheese like before I won't complain.

Hey Frank, just curious about the health questions on the app. What caught your attention on whyt it was abit different. I've gotten alot of emails in the last 2 days about this company and low rates, great commission, eapp, etc. It would be nice to have a company a little easier on the health questions as well.

Hey Frank, just curious about the health questions on the app. What caught your attention on whyt it was abit different. I've gotten alot of emails in the last 2 days about this company and low rates, great commission, eapp, etc. It would be nice to have a company a little easier on the health questions as well.

That is interesting about the "great commission rates". Commission rates are not even available yet. As far as rates go, it is "said" that their rates will be good. I believe in some states they will be very competitive, however, without seeing the approved rates by each state DOI no one really knows for sure yet.

That is hype being distributed by marketers right now. We don't even know for sure that the FL DOI will even approve the filed rates. FL DOI took a year to approve the Gerber rates. All I said was the filed rates look pretty good.

Don't jump the gun, wait until all the accurate information is available.

It isn't so much the health questions on the app, it is the way it is structured. Totally different than apps for the other Med Supp companies I have seen. The order of things are not in the traditional place.

I've gotten a couple of emails stating the commission level. I've also made contact with one of my FMO's with whom I generally get higher commissions and they told me what level I would get through them (it's a couple of points higher than what the emails are stating). They also sent me all the contracting paperwork. They did state they don't have new rates yet, but said they've been told they have been reduced by "about" 20%.

One last thing, Continental has evidently been bought by Aetna. I didn't know that until today.

Every company thinks their rates are good. They are either dirt cheap good or a bit above the average because they "know" how to price them.... I hope they have decent rates and very easy underwriting... Oh wait, why do I care, IN is still 2 yrs away.

Every company thinks their rates are good. They are either dirt cheap good or a bit above the average because they "know" how to price them.... I hope they have decent rates and very easy underwriting... Oh wait, why do I care, IN is still 2 yrs away.

Indiana.

Where all the rates are low, the underwriting is easy and commissions above average.

At least I think that is what Garrison Keillor said.

No doubt..and I've done LOTS more reading than I've done posting.. I appreciate the posts that you've contributed, for instance. And it's a great repository for ideas and methods.

Cold calling just absolutely stinks as a business model for building one's agency, and I hope the brand new folks try their best to move away from it to more productive methods just as soon as possible... for their sake.

I would like to hear your methods. As a new agent I am interested in what you do as opposed to cold calling.............................

asdf;

I would like to hear your methods. As a new agent I am interested in what you do as opposed to cold calling.............................

Back