Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

One can hear just about anything on here. If there isn't an existing rumor you can bet your bottom dollar that someone will start one.

Speaking of rumors, I heard Stonebridge will have a plan F for $85/month and 45% commissions level for 10yrs. and a 36 month interest free advance.

Oh, and they aren't going to have any underwriting (everyone's approved!!). Also, there won't be any rate increases for the first three years!!!!!

Can anyone shed some light on these rumors I heard?

Speaking of rumors, I heard Stonebridge will have a plan F for $85/month and 45% commissions level for 10yrs. and a 36 month interest free advance.

Oh, and they aren't going to have any underwriting (everyone's approved!!). Also, there won't be any rate increases for the first three years!!!!!

Think you need a new hearing aid!:twitchy:

I think you misunderstood the rate guarantee. The rate is actually guaranteed to go down at least 5% for the first three years, not stay the same.

Just in. Street level commissions in most states will be 18%, as high as 22% in some states. I don't have a break down yet.

Rates are also ready but not yet available. Hopefully I will have more information on rates and commissions tomorrow.

So did stonebridge tell you that in person? or did you just hear that through the rumor mill? :no:

I guess I don't understand your question. But, yes, Mr. Stonebridge flew in to tell me that in person and promptly flew out again.

Do you really think that they are purposely holding everything back just to piss off agents who want to begin selling it?

Back