Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Re: Stonebridge NEW MED SUPP

Chris, I've seen some of your training videos, and I"m very impressed.

Thanks, Mark. Stepping it up a notch for 2012!!

Oh, and the commission levels are all set by the company based on past production. Nothing held back here (as with all products).

By the way.. the other thread started two hours after I announced it with an autoresponder for updates, website for launch info, and state-specific list of approvals already. But, old school is best for some.

Thanks for the 200 already signed up within the first hour of the announcement.. we'll have lots of details on Monday and the contract for those that are interested in getting timely information and training.

Is there an ECHO in here?

Wondering why, if it's a discussion forum, someone would post the exact same thing two hours later to try to solicit business toward something they just learned about!?

mcz0nb.png

Two hours later.. in the next thread:

2eczxq1.png

I just notice little things...

Last edited:
Re: A New Player for Med Supps - Stonebridge

I will have explicit, accurate details on them Monday.

Is there an ECHO in here?

Wondering why, if it's a discussion forum, someone would post the exact same thing two hours later to try to solicit business toward something they just learned about!?

mcz0nb.png

Two hours later.. in the next thread:

2eczxq1.png

I just notice little things...

Re: A New Player for Med Supps - Stonebridge

Stonebridge used to be JC Penney life. They are owned by Conseco.

Is there some problem with them both announcing the product?

Absolutely not.

Everybody should start their own thread announcing what was in the thread before theirs.

Absolutely not.

Everybody should start their own thread announcing what was in the thread before theirs.

So why do you get to make duplicate posts in 2 different threads? Do you have a sticker that the rest of us don't have?:twitchy:

Back