Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Re: Stonebridge NEW MED SUPP

If you don't want to see posts by Frank, simply put him on ignore. Problem solved.

Great idea... thanks. It gets a little tiring hearing the same old re-hashed, 1960's sales philosphy of .. well, here - he just posted it again:

Get a list from Josh, put your finger in the hole, turn the wheel and introduce yourself to them when they answer the phone. Focus on rural areas as opposed to the larger metro areas.

I have found it to be the simplest, easiest, most cost effective way to get new clients. Oh, it helps if you know how to "give good phone". :)

He's a "me too" marketer with no fresh ideas, that copies new information and provides only.. "Smile and dial (manually)" and "give good phone." and
I will have explicit, accurate details on them Monday.
(After someone else posts it.)

Wow, thanks for that insight.

Then there's this completely inaccurate gem from last week that's totally backasswards:
MA plans still don't have a huge share of the market yet and I'm still able to find plenty of people to sell Med Supps to. It may take a little longer in FL than in MO but the amount of commission when I do sell one in FL is almost double what I earn in other states.
Commission wise FL and MI kick ass compared to other states.

Yeah, good source of information which confirms that he is NOT in the market selling any more. He's not dialing, he doesn't have a clue of the competitive landscape in Florida, or the fact that carriers have been paying flat (and much lower) commission here for years.

"Do as I say (smile and dial) and not as I do (make overrides from contracting people).

But no, I missed my Wheaties this morning...thanks for askin.

Last edited:

Chris, I've seen some of your training videos, and I"m very impressed.

I put one of the old ones up.. from last year.
I think technology is a great way to communicate!

(This is dated information on purpose here..)
With the forum embed, you have to click on the "Youtube" word to go to the real site before you can expand it to full screen to watch. That makes it look a lot better.

It's going to be a great 2012! Great things on the horizon for us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh, up there, was sticking up for his old buddy Frank, saying that there's no problem at all in copying what one marketer had posted (news about Stonebridge Medicare supplements) when he copied what was there and provided no value, whatsoever.

Consider this though:

Chris was admittedly offering helpful information, but his obvious goal was to promote a company and get agents to contract with him. This thread belonged in the offers section to begin with.

Then both should but Frank's never do.. just sayin.

I completely agree. As long as you've been a member of this forum and in as active as you have been you should know that a single post in the offers section would have been the most appropriate thing to do. I get why you posted both, but if you're going to put a post up about Stonebridge and have a contracting link in your signature under the post, that's dirty pool and you know it.

Surely you're not crying foul on Frank for doing the same thing you did.

I completely agree. As long as you've been a member of this forum and in as active as you have been you should know that a single post in the offers section would have been the most appropriate thing to do. I get why you posted both, but if you're going to put a post up about Stonebridge and have a contracting link in your signature under the post, that's dirty pool and you know it.

Surely you're not crying foul on Frank for doing the same thing you did.

Nothing dirty and not crying at all, Josh. Thanks again for your commentary on the Stonebridge medicare supplement plans thread.

Consider this though:
Chris was admittedly offering helpful information, but his obvious goal was to promote a company and get agents to contract with him. This thread belonged in the offers section to begin with.

You mean like this?
Dental, Vision, and Hearing 18-85

I’ve been looking for a long time for a decent Dental, Vision and Hearing plan to offer to my clients. I believe I have finally found one.
  • Available for ages 18 to 84.
  • Benefits up to $2,000 per year. Zero deductible plans available.
  • No network, your clients can go to any provider they want. Great for clients in rural areas.
  • First year commissions comparable to a Med Supp.
  • Renewals paid for the life of the policy.
  • No wet signature required.
  • A great product to “get in the door” with in the senior market.
  • $100 bonus for every four apps submitted until Dec 31.
  • Above street level commissions.
If interested, send me your e-mail address or give me a call, 57xxxxxxx1.

Not found in Offers Section.:no:

Back