Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Re: Stonebridge NEW MED SUPP

Lighten up Frances. If you think you have a better business model, then offer it up. His works/worked for him. It likely works for others. I certainly don't use his model, but I'm willing to bet it still works for some people.

From the outside looking in, it appears your issue is personal. I don't know why, nor do I care. You've expressed your concern, now move on to something more productive.

Great idea... thanks. It gets a little tiring hearing the same old re-hashed, 1960's sales philosphy of .. well, here - he just posted it again:

He's a "me too" marketer with no fresh ideas, that copies new information and provides only.. "Smile and dial (manually)" and "give good phone." and (After someone else posts it.)

Wow, thanks for that insight.

Then there's this completely inaccurate gem from last week that's totally backasswards:

Yeah, good source of information which confirms that he is NOT in the market selling any more. He's not dialing, he doesn't have a clue of the competitive landscape in Florida, or the fact that carriers have been paying flat (and much lower) commission here for years.

"Do as I say (smile and dial) and not as I do (make overrides from contracting people).

But no, I missed my Wheaties this morning...thanks for askin.

You've expressed your concern, now move on to something more productive.

No, I think I'm on to something.

I'm going to dig out an old telephone prospecting book, tell agents I have a great solution (to sit and dial on a rotary phone all day) and I'll train them FREE IF they buy my (Microsoft Access) CRM, then make something under the table every time I refer them to someone here on the forum to buy a list from.

More money made from selling shovels to gold miners than the miners makin' from gold, I 'spect.

Hey, they have a great thing going here (Josh & Frank).
One's scratching one's back while sending business so the other scratches his. Lot's 'o scratchin' going on here.

What was that he said about dirty?

Ohh yeah:

that's dirty pool and you know it..

Last edited by a moderator:

More power to you Sam. I certainly hope you don't lose sleep over the whole thing. Seems kind of petty to me. But that's just me.

Let me know when you get your new enterprise started. I'm sure we'll all be excited to hear of your progress. Maybe one day someone on the forum will start bashing you for your business model and for posting something that someone else has already posted.

Hey, they have a great thing going here (Josh & Frank).
One's scratching one's back while sending business so the other scratches his. Lot's 'o scratchin' going on here.

While I'm flattered by the attention, I think you may be missing what's really going on here.

Chris is well known for being a recruiter to all sorts of companies, products, and ideas. He's talented at it as well. He usually only comes on here when he has something to sell, which is fine, but he is here enough to know that if you have an offer put it in the offers section. That is something I find fantastically annoying when someone randomly does it, let alone when an established member of the forum comes here to do it. If it has been just about any poster other than Frank I would have made the same point.

Yes, Frank does send folks my way and I appreciate it, but he also happens to know what he's doing. It's not the right fit for everyone, but I think it's curious how quickly you dismiss the merits of cold calling. He also has a method of the way he teaches folks to prospect that is easily worth the cost of the software, especially when he offers high contracts as well.

I have to agree with sman, it seems like your motivation in pointing this out is more fueled by a personal dislike of Frank than anything else.

Let me know when you get your new enterprise started. I'm sure we'll all be excited to hear of your progress.

As Josh just pointed out and admitted to, the double standard here is glaringly obvious. But, hey.. that's the way it goes when everybody refers the newby agents to everyone else that's profiting off of them, right?

Oh, and about the 1960's method Frank's still shrilling as part of his "buy my software, then buy Josh's list".. here's not just my opinion on the futility of that kind of time wasting enterprise.

That is something I find fantastically annoying when someone randomly does it, let alone when an established member of the forum comes here to do it. If it has been just about any poster other than Frank I would have made the same point.

You mean, like this one?

Dental, Vision, and Hearing 18-85

But hey, he keeps referring business, so we'll just go after his competition. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quick question Sam, how does ANY of this impact you?

Quick question Sam, how does ANY of this impact you?

Just as much as it impacts Josh!

Oh wait.. he is a compensated endorser.

It doesn't impact me at all, except that no one else will point out the obvious.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why do YOU care to challenge me?

Last edited:

As Josh just pointed out and admitted to, the double standard here is glaringly obvious. But, hey.. that's the way it goes when everybody refers the newby agents to everyone else that's profiting off of them, right?

Oh, and about the 1960's method Frank's still shrilling as part of his "buy my software, then buy Josh's list".. here's not just my opinion on the futility of that kind of time wasting enterprise.

Joanne Black, Motivational Referral Speaker - YouTube

The Secret to Stop Cold Calling Forever! - YouTube

The best way to do a Cold Call is ... Not to do it! - YouTube

You mean, like this one?

Dental, Vision, and Hearing 18-85

But hey, he keeps referring business, so we'll just go after his competition. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

some very powerful stuff. thanks for posting

Have at it Sam. I personally hope you make it your mission to challenge Frank and Josh at every turn. Makes for fun reading.

Just as much as it impacts Josh!

Oh wait.. he is a compensated endorser.

It doesn't impact me at all, except that no one else will point out the obvious.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why do YOU care to challenge me?

Sam, just to make sure I'm clear on this, it's your belief that cold calling doesn't work anymore?

Latest posts

Back