Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Re: Stonebridge NEW MED SUPP

Don't be silly Josh. We all know if cold calling still worked we would have telemarketers calling people daily. Clearly there aren't any telemarketers around any longer. That's why the government has done away with the do not call lists. Duh!

It doesn't impact me at all, except that no one else will point out the obvious.

I could point out the obvious about why you're here posting all your complaints, but it's too obvious. It's even more obvious the type of person you are.

Rick

I saw both threads pop up when posted and thought about combining them then a lead came in that I had to work...then I had to delete about 100 post and ban a few peep's...so to make every one happy will take care of..........

Is there an ECHO in here?

Wondering why, if it's a discussion forum, someone would post the exact same thing two hours later to try to solicit business toward something they just learned about!?

mcz0nb.png

Two hours later.. in the next thread:

2eczxq1.png

I just notice little things...

I saw both threads pop up when posted and thought about combining them then a lead came in that I had to work...then I had to delete about 100 post and ban a few peep's...so to make every one happy will take care of..........

Who got banned?

Sam, just to make sure I'm clear on this, it's your belief that cold calling doesn't work anymore?

No, just that it's ineffective and a complete waste of time.
I like talking with interested folks when it's time to sell.
It's more of what actual professionals do, you see.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I could point out the obvious about why you're here posting all your complaints, but it's too obvious. It's even more obvious the type of person you are.

Rick

Shouldn't you be busy posting in other threads pointing people to go get a "higher" contract from your buddy Frank?

Last edited:

Shouldn't you be busy posting in other threads pointing people to go get a "higher" contract from your buddy Frank?.

I took a look at some of your older posts. You seem to have a problem with Frank which is fine with me. One of you has credibility on this forum and I don't think it's you.

Rick

Last edited:
I just hope the Stonebridge Med Supp is competitive. Frank and Chris are good guys.
Plenty of agents to go around :yes:

I understand Stonebridge is offering Medigap plans. Does anyone know how I can get a contract, training and free leads?

Back