Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Daytona_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
FL and SC
For those who haven't heard, Stonebridge is rolling out a new Medicare Supplement line in certain key states (including Florida). There is also a brand new final expense product coming (with combination application) as part of this roll out.

Stonebridge is part of the AEGON group of companies and it's A+ rated. $11 billion of insurance in force as of December 31, 2010.
Licensed in all states (except New York) and the District of Columbia. Providing insurance products since 1900.
State of Domicile Vermont; NAIC Number 65021.

Might be a great new player in the Med Supp market.

Re: Stonebridge NEW MED SUPP

Interesting.. do you know if they will be in Indiana? COOL!

Initial launch states are expected to include:
AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, ID, KS, MI, MD, MO, MS, MT, ND, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, SD, WA, WY

It's been filed, not yet approved, in all states. Expected by late March at the latest.

I like it! Hope their rates are decent..
If I'm already contracted with Stonebridge for their life products, would I need to contract again? Or, am I good to go?

Stonebridge a new player in the Med Sup Game

They just announced today.

Their rates are suppose to be great. I sure hope so, we need some "new blood" in the Med Supp arena.

I will have explicit, accurate details on them Monday.

Stonebridge is going to be in 21 states at first. AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, ID, KS, MI, MD, MO, MS, MT, ND, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, SD, WA, WY. I will check all of this out on Monday just to make sure it is currently accurate.

I don't have rates or contracts yet but should have all of that on Monday also. They are an A+ rated company, owned by Aegon, sister company to TransAmerica. They have $11 billion of insurance in force as of December 31, 2010.

Rates have already been filed for some time and they are expected to be ready to sell by April 1st in most areas.

Last edited:
Re: A New Player for Med Supps - Stonebridge

Isn't Stonebridge's claim to fame a modified premium whole life?

I like it! Hope their rates are decent..
If I'm already contracted with Stonebridge for their life products, would I need to contract again? Or, am I good to go?

We'll know the answer to that Monday morning... this is a whole new product line, being administered in Tampa vs. TX.

Re: A New Player for Med Supps - Stonebridge

Good information to know...

They just announced today.

Their rates are suppose to be great. I sure hope so, we need some "new blood" in the Med Supp arena.

I will have explicit, accurate details on them Monday.

Stonebridge is going to be in 21 states at first. AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, ID, KS, MI, MD, MO, MS, MT, ND, NJ, NV, OH, OR, PA, SD, WA, WY. I will check all of this out on Monday just to make sure it is currently accurate.

I don't have rates or contracts yet but should have all of that on Monday also. They are an A+ rated company, owned by Aegon, sister company to TransAmerica. They have $11 billion of insurance in force as of December 31, 2010.

Rates have already been filed for some time and they are expected to be ready to sell by April 1st in most areas.

Back