Suboxone User Any FE Carrier Suggestions

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know of a FE carrier that does not ask the question about recent treatment for drug abuse? I have someone 58 years old, interested in FE, but she takes Suboxone to beat her heroine addiction. Other than that she is fairly healthy.

Does anyone know of a FE carrier that does not ask the question about recent treatment for drug abuse? I have someone 58 years old, interested in FE, but she takes Suboxone to beat her heroine addiction. Other than that she is fairly healthy.

She might get Level with Great Western....Graded with Aetna(pro bono) and Kanawha. Modified Graded with Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota.

If in your state, United National Life.. Provider to 25K .. Uni-smoker rate.. Immediate level benefit.

If in your state, United National Life.. Provider to 25K .. Uni-smoker rate.. Immediate level benefit.

I've got them on my cheat sheet as covering alcohol/drug abuse as Level, but didn't mention them because nobody seems interested in them. They do have some niches and they show up on FexQuotes. I've never written the Life with them..have you? :err:

I've got them on my cheat sheet as covering alcohol/drug abuse as Level, but didn't mention them because nobody seems interested in them. They do have some niches and they show up on FexQuotes. I've never written the Life with them..have you? :err:

Not the Provider but have the Family Life. It is not a bad little WL plan.

----------

Back