SUPP BENEFITS Cash Trans ACH

BeeSelective

Guru
100+ Post Club
A debit for $10.00 on my checking account shows as "SUPP BENEFITS Cash Trans ACH". The bank says it is for a license fee. It could be, but I don't know and don't any company named SUPP BENEFITS that I do business with.

I have a company tracking ID: 9732340001, but I can't track it.

I am at a loss. If I owe the $10.00 (fee) I want to pay it. The bank is not helpful. If I don't get some additional information by next week, I plan to dispute it.

Anyone have any idea who it could be?

Edited to add:

It is ARLIC, when I submitted the first app, fee charged. Poorly identified, advised ARLIC licensing of same.

Last edited:
I know you have your answer already but for anyone else wondering how to track down an ACH debit. Call your bank you may need to speak with the ACH dept. You need 3 pieces of info all of which they can provide you:

Company ID
Transaction ID
Bank of Origination

Then you call the Bank of Originations ACH dept and provide them the company ID and transaction ID and they should give you the companies name and telephone number. If the info still does not make sense contact your bank again and file an ACH dispute under Reg E which is protection for your bank account for electronic transactions.

I'm so glad that you posted this inquiry. I had a similar charge appear on my checking account just two weeks ago and I could not imagine who generated this charge. The charge that appeared on my account was "Supp Benefits Cons Coll". I met with the bank and together we could not figure this out until we found your post. I then called ARLIC and they confirmed the charge.

Why can't companies like ARLIC think with a level head and post the charge as ARLIC? Insurance companies can be so stupid. Where do they find their talent?

Again, thanks to the both of you.

Thanks for the post guys (he say 7 years in the future)

ARLIC must have upped registration fee because I haven't even submitted with them and they charged me $30 TWICE, and $10 TWICE all on the same day.

Back