Supp Number$ Getting Started

Really depends on the month. The summer I'm only getting 2.5% so that number gets around $18/per lead but with my discount, it drops to $14/lead.

Beginning of the year for the first 4 months it's $8.65/lead and with discount, it dropped to $7.15/lead this year.

Before I get bombarded with PM's, no I don't sell leads. Go to any lead company like Target Leads, Lead Concepts, Need a lead and they are pretty much all the same. The farther you mail out the better response you get. I use the generic "your open enrollment" letter

With your approach (which makes lots of sense long term), what's your ballpark final closing ratio (on the average)?

With your approach (which makes lots of sense long term), what's your ballpark final closing ratio (on the average)?

I don't really keep track and after years of roller coaster sales I feel like I have a good system going now with a TM I found from a forum member here.
If I had to guess I'd say if I got 50 leads in a month, maybe get a hold of 25, set 12, sell 6-8. Plus referrals etc etc.
I've had months where I get over 100 leads. Sometimes only 40-50

1776, notice the comments by other's on Chazm's DM response rate. Whatever he is doing is generating a phenomenal COA. I have read enough of his posts to know he is not blowing smoke. If his COA is $8 then it's $8.

You may or may not be able to duplicate.

Todd, the Warthog is one bada$$ piece of machinery.

Last edited:
Sounds like some good places to be stationed. Was gonna ask if you ever got a ride but think is only one seater.

A-10 is an amazing plane! just read Wikipedia said supposed to be in service til 2028 (probably get extended) had to watch couple YouTube videos. I was down in Louisiana got to watch hear A-10 on range. Was told gonna be LOUD. LOUD it was. Remember being told if pilot keeps finger on gun too long plane will stall out.

I'm not sure if it will stall out or not, but it will overheat. A 1 second burst will probably put out about 100 30MM bullets. Maybe more.

What's an RNA?...............

Royal Neighbors.

----------

1776, notice the comments by other's on Chazm's DM response rate. Whatever he is doing is generating a phenomenal COA. I have read enough of his posts to know he is not blowing smoke. If his COA is $8 then it's $8.

You may or may not be able to duplicate.

Todd, the Warthog is one bada$$ piece of machinery.

Yes it is! It's really an amazing plane. It can fly with one engine and I was always told that it can still fly with one wing. I'm not sure it that is true or not though.

Royal Neighbors.

----------

Yes it is! It's really an amazing plane. It can fly with one engine and I was always told that it can still fly with one wing. I'm not sure it that is true or not though.

I doubt it would get enough lift or be stable enough with one wing. But it is one serious plane. The pilot sits in a titanium bathtub. As I recall, triple redundant hydraulics and well separated too. It would take a lot to take one down.

Now, the F-14 could fly with one wing. The space between its engines is a lifting body and together with the other wing would provide enough lift. I'm sure it would have to jettison all stores and trim, but it'd still fly.

I think what some were trying to relay to me is that if it lost a wing during battle or flight that it could limp home. Not that it could take off that way.

Excellent video. If you want to see some more destruction just Google the A10 and find one that is showing how the gun can just annihilate a tank!

Excellent video. If you want to see some more destruction just Google the A10 and find one that is showing how the gun can just annihilate a tank!

In many ways, the plane was designed around the gun. That cannon is simply amazing.

I don't really keep track and after years of roller coaster sales I feel like I have a good system going now with a TM I found from a forum member here.
If I had to guess I'd say if I got 50 leads in a month, maybe get a hold of 25, set 12, sell 6-8. Plus referrals etc etc.
I've had months where I get over 100 leads. Sometimes only 40-50

Thanks, that information is about what I would expect and very helpful

Back