Supplies for 2014 AEP

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is anyone getting supplies yet for their new 2014 plans?

All I got was a few pdp apps for the Humana W-mt...which I don't sell.

And yes I ordered with UHC, Coventry and a few others.

Getting a few MAPD plans from Coventry, no pdp yet, PDP from Humana and our new agent hand carried some supplies from the f2f training. As long as I have the SOB for the plans either online or in print I am good until the 15th.

Received UHC, Anthem PPO and Aetna. All the other carriers will probably show up within a couple of days turning the entry way in my house into a warehouse once again.
For those of you who have Humana on hand already, was it sent out as a complete packet or loose papers & apps that you had to sort and put the packets together yourself?

Received UHC, Anthem PPO and Aetna. All the other carriers will probably show up within a couple of days turning the entry way in my house into a warehouse once again.
For those of you who have Humana on hand already, was it sent out as a complete packet or loose papers & apps that you had to sort and put the packets together yourself?

Typical book with app and SOA. Sobs, formularies, at a glance, star ratings all seperate.

Well a shipment of CIP came in. Egads, those books are thick! More forms and bigger print make for a phone book weight. Overshipped as usual...I should write so many.

Back