T-65 Commissions?

medcounsel

Expert
Is anyone else seeing their T65 commissions prorated?

What about overrides? We are seeing overrides being prorated as well.

Is anyone else seeing their T65 commissions prorated? What about overrides? We are seeing overrides being prorated as well.
Prorated renewal rate (200+ divided by remaining months) paid until verification of first-time enrollment. Then prorated amount charged back and full non-prorated comp ($400+) paid. That is my understanding.

I understand prorating and then true-ups when the carrier gets confirmation from CMS.

But, I had a carrier tell me today that they will be prorating initial sales based on effective date and then no true up. Then all renewals will begin 1/1 of the next year.

That makes no sense if they want Initial sales later in the year. But, thats what I was told. Trying to find out if that is going on anywhere else.

I understand prorating and then true-ups when the carrier gets confirmation from CMS. But, I had a carrier tell me today that they will be prorating initial sales based on effective date and then no true up. Then all renewals will begin 1/1 of the next year. That makes no sense if they want Initial sales later in the year. But, thats what I was told. Trying to find out if that is going on anywhere else.
Too early to tell this year for me; I've taken some time off. Wouldn't be surprised if that changed.

Back