T65 - Mailer then Call

G

I have my first mailer going out today. It is targeting those turning 65 90-120 days from now. The mailer has a self address stamped card to receive a brochure and learn more about Medicare for T65'ers.... I know a few of you do similar mailers. Once I receive the response card back, what has been your most successful script for setting the appointment?

Thanks!

I have my first mailer going out today. It is targeting those turning 65 90-120 days from now. The mailer has a self address stamped card to receive a brochure and learn more about Medicare for T65'ers.... I know a few of you do similar mailers. Once I receive the response card back, what has been your most successful script for setting the appointment? Thanks!

Hi there mr. Medicare, I just received your card requesting info about your Medicare. You're starting Medicare in November correct? Great, what I do is show you what part a and b cover and what options you have as we get closer to your Medicare start date.
I wanted to ask, are you available...
So I can show you what's available in your area.

Im interested to hear more responses as well

I sell Medicare all over the phone
and have had really good success with
internet leads and live transfer leads
but Horrible with DM leads

and with big changes in lead cost and quality lately I have again been thinking about DM leads even though I've really done terrible with them

I keep hearing so many do really well with them

Hi there mr. Medicare, I just received your card requesting info about your Medicare. You're starting Medicare in November correct? Great, what I do is show you what part a and b cover and what options you have as we get closer to your Medicare start date.
I wanted to ask, are you available...
So I can show you what's available in your area.

Chaz that was a great contribution to this forum..

Chaz that was a great contribution to this forum..

lol why can't I tell if you're being sarcastic. It's seriously what I say and it works pretty well. I just have an easy conversation with them. Can't be scripted.

Just checked and I'm at 4.84% last month on my DM return.

Hi there mr. Medicare, I just received your card requesting info about your Medicare. You're starting Medicare in November correct? Great, what I do is show you what part a and b cover and what options you have as we get closer to your Medicare start date. I wanted to ask, are you available... So I can show you what's available in your area.

Cool- thanks! I do a lot of P&C and hope to shift more business this direction since I am in a costal area.

----------

lol why can't I tell if you're being sarcastic. It's seriously what I say and it works pretty well. I just have an easy conversation with them. Can't be scripted. Just checked and I'm at 4.84% last month on my DM return.

For my first mailer, I went with The Lead Connection. Who do you use?

Cool- thanks! I do a lot of P&C and hope to shift more business this direction since I am in a costal area. ---------- For my first mailer, I went with The Lead Connection. Who do you use?

Lead concept. They're all pretty much the same though, I just liked them better than target leads because I got them back in 3 weeks when TL was taking 4 weeks.

My paycheck depends on how well I can communicate with others….. Maybe I'll read a book or two on sales, storytelling, leadership, persuasion, authority, analogies, communication, etc. etc.

Nah… I'll just ask the almighty forum!

Amazon.com: communication

Last edited:
Back