T65 Mailer Tips and Questions

mthompson388

My question:

Those of you using T65 mailers what do you send when you get a prospect on the phone and they just insist on having you mail them "more info" before they will even consider having a real conversation with you?

My tip:

Call at different times of the day. My dad and I both sell senior health products and he used to call every lead 4 times but always in the morning around 9am. So I started taking his sheets and calling the leads at different times and I would always find appointments in his dead lead stack.

Good tip. Agents should remember some of the following:

1. More people are working past age 65, at 9am they may still be at work
2. They have lives - for those who retired, they may be out enjoying life and doing things they want to do - I have had many clients who have had more active lifestyles than myself!
3. Caller ID - many will not pick up strange numbers

If they ask you to mail them something, direct them to your website. Or tell them you will email them the information.

but what do you email them. I don't like to send anything plan specific because if I do they may just go to the plan website and sign themselves up.

Leads that come in before I get a chance to talk to them get a CSG report with all the F plans based on their zip and age. If they want to see the same report for other plans they have to call me.

does Westfall pay you well to be his Shill?......

Way to be a know-it-all jackass who most likely doesn't know much.
...since you didn't have any value for the posters question, you just posted nonsense crap that didn't help anyone.

Actually, Chris just put out a video explaining this very subject and even shows you the two videos he sends to people in this situation as part of his marketing campaign so they don't "sign themselves up".

For the record I am not a Westfall fanboy or "shill". Just passing on useful information that directly answers the posters question like John was trying to do.

Way to be a know-it-all jackass who most likely doesn't know much.
...since you didn't have any value for the posters question, you just posted nonsense crap that didn't help anyone.

Actually, Chris just put out a video explaining this very subject and even shows you the two videos he sends to people in this situation as part of his marketing campaign so they don't "sign themselves up".

For the record I am not a Westfall fanboy or "shill". Just passing on useful information that directly answers the posters question like John was trying to do.

Whoa Kemosabe! Don't recall seeing you pass on any useful info in this thread?

I agree, helpful and interesting video.

Back