T65 for Myself 6.01.17

It seems I high jacked my own thread with the poke at Rick? One thing I found in common with all the DM pieces I received is they all were pushing 1 single company.

It seems I high jacked my own thread with the poke at Rick? One thing I found in common with all the DM pieces I received is they all were pushing 1 single company.

Were any of them personalized with an agents information, or were they all generic?

So you aren't using Rick then?

I don't think Rick is in the business anymore. I heard something about him being part owner in a brothel. Might me a rumor.

----------

Were any of them personalized with an agents information, or were they all generic?

All the DM pieces were generic. Pushing either MOO, Anthem, AARP/UHC, HealthNet, NRA/Trans life. I would say 25% was direct from Anthem or from an Anthem agent.

Last edited:
I don't think Rick is in the bus anymore. I heard something about him being part owner in a brothel. Might me a rumor.

----------

All the DM pieces were generic. Pushing either MOO, Anthem, AARP/UHC, HealthNet, NRA/Trans life. I would say 25% was direct from Anthem or from an agent.

How many do you think are from people trying to get the 401K to annuity rollovers and using Med Supp to open the door?

It amazes me that almost all the DM I received pushed one single company. Direct from Anthem was by far the leader in total pieces. Followed by Anthem from agents.
I'm going to design a new DM piece for the T65 crowd.
I must say, I never had anyone call or door knock me.

It's been a long time since my T65 mailings-there were a bunch but the only company I can remember is Humana-for me there was a lot from them.

Back