T65 for Myself 6.01.17

It amazes me that almost all the DM I received pushed one single company. Direct from Anthem was by far the leader in total pieces. Followed by Anthem from agents.
I'm going to design a new DM piece for the T65 crowd.
I must say, I never had anyone call or door knock me.

What's your number?

Same here Dayton. Tons of slick mailers and big envelope stuff from carriers. Especially AARP/UHC

Got a few postcard mailings from local guys. Pathetic stuff. I kept a few of theirs but tossed all the carrier stuff

I strongly suggest you let me help with you with Plan F along with a hospital indemnity plan. You want to be fully covered.

In fact, let me sell you 2 supplements just in case one company doesn't pay.

Rick

I strongly suggest you let me help with you with Plan F along with a hospital indemnity plan. You want to be fully covered.

Yes. I'm very concerned about the "excess charges". I've been told these excess charges can run into the thousands of dollars. That is what the Bankers Life regional zone VP told me. He looked like he was age 21. A little young to be a VP?
I'm so glad Rick finally responded to this thread. His 56k dial up modem is slow way out in the desert.

Yes. I'm very concerned about the "excess charges". I've been told these excess charges can run into the thousands of dollars. That is what the Bankers Life regional zone VP told me. He looked like he was age 21. A little young to be a VP?
I'm so glad Rick finally responded to this thread. His 56k dial up modem is slow way out in the desert.

Like most Banker's Life agents, he really knows his stuff. With this guy being the RVP he probably knows way more than anyone would ever need to know! :swoon:

Back