Team Alvarez Insurance Services

Who in the hell in their right mind would affiliate with an FMO called Team Alvarez?

image.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w460h520b3z1.jpg

I ran into nice lady who is a "Team Alvarez" agent at a local event last year. We struck up a nice conversation for about two minutes. She then went into full recruiting mode to join the "Team." She must have gone on for about 5 minutes straight on how great it is to work with the "Team." I gather that she probably has some kind of recruitment incentives or mandate.

I excused myself politely by telling her I have to use the head.

Who in the hell in their right mind would affiliate with an FMO called Team Alvarez?

Who in they're right mind would not affiliate with an imo/FMO based on what their name is. There so many y factors why you would or would not join an FMO and the name is at the bottom of the list.

----------

Has anyone worked for Team Alvarez- a large medicare FMO based out of Santa Ana, CA? Any positive or negative feedback would be appreciated. I did a search and did not find anything outside of their website. Thank you.

Not sure if you joined team alvarez or not..... They're so called appointments are not worth your time and money.

Before you join ask about their release clause. They'll hold you captive for at least a year if you do produce.

In my opinion. Stay away!

Back