Telemarketed Senior Leads

Here is what I found works best for leads. I go into Senior Centers and Living Centers and tell them how Medicare will pay for back and knee braces (and others) to reduce joint paint and help with diabetes. They line up to see me. The short app requires all insurance information, so it leads into great insurance sales. And I make a great living off of the braces sales.

medwining said:
Here is what I found works best for leads. I go into Senior Centers and Living Centers and tell them how Medicare will pay for back and knee braces (and others) to reduce joint paint and help with diabetes. They line up to see me. The short app requires all insurance information, so it leads into great insurance sales. And I make a great living off of the braces sales.

Your posts are really annoying. Nobody cares about your braces.

""joint paint"" :err: Do you do the painting yourself? You really go the extra mile.

I can tell you to Avoid trustedleadsourceinc.com or finalexpensesalesleads.com

I've found a guy named Mark at 203-232-0487 that we are having some good luck with.

Ya, I have talked with Mark also. Good guy, very knowledgeable. I will be doing some business with him very soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What the poster is looking for is a bit of a purple squirrel.

There are a few companies I'm starting to work with and at least one of them looks very promising. There definitely aren't any biggest or best. As much as folks complain about internet leads, at least you know where to get them.

Would you mind sharing the one promising company? if not openly, PM me please.
It is not AIC leads is it?

Last edited:
Back