Telemarketed Senior Leads

Those braces that nobody cares about? They got me appointments in 5 Senior Centers yesterday with an open invite in 2 more. When Medicare agents are drooling to get in this time of year, I have the endorsement of the local co-ordinator so I can walk in any center. I'll make up to $200 per knee or back brace alone. I'll write up 80% of the people who want to see me. And they freely give up all their insurance information in the process.

So is this form about discussing lunch or how to improve our business? Maybe I took at wrong turn somewhere.

You bet! As long as you don't get ugly with those that bring up new ideas. Not talking about you Josh. I think you all know who I mean.

medwining said:
You bet! As long as you don't get ugly with those that bring up new ideas. Not talking about you Josh. I think you all know who I mean.

I don't know who you mean. Could you share? I was just kidding about the braces. How do I sign up to do this. I need to stop drooling.

I don't know who you mean. Could you share? I was just kidding about the braces. How do I sign up to do this.

Well dangit, you got to have one bad knee, preferably two and it helps if your back is bad too before you sign up to get a brace. A young whipper-snapper like you SAI, [barely out of your 20's], if you sign up for one of these braces they are going to laugh you out of the nursing home... :biggrin:

Lets see, how in the heck would a senior agent be drooling to get into a nursing home or any elderly home?. Most are over 85 (there goes life insurance), most will not qualify for any med sup, and certainly not long term care coverage.
That leaves one product, and advantage plan that you will have to contact the power of attorney decision maker which are not in the nursing home.

Braces one thing, but trying to cross sell something without doing some proper research isn't going to get you very far.

Back