Telemarketer for Leads?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi everyone...I have read that many of you believe that hiring a telemarketer is the best way to get quality leads vs buying your leads and getting more quanity. This is because the telemarketer will pre qualify the lead before you even get on the phone with them. With this being said...I would like to jump start my medicare career by getting the absolute most quality leads I possibly can. I have plenty of money saved up for the right type of marketing and I am just wondering what you guys think?

For someone like me who has a little over a year of experience selling FE over the telephone and was successful to an extent (supported myself for over a year but didn't get rich by any means..lol), do you think this would be a smart move starting out? Or is this more of an expensive way to get leads that you really don't want to burn up b/c of lack of experience in the medicare market? I have read that Rick and Chris both recommend this type of lead generation. Thanks in advance for any help!

What does it cost to hire a telemarketer anyways? lol.

Hi everyone...I have read that many of you believe that hiring a telemarketer is the best way to get quality leads vs buying your leads and getting more quanity. This is because the telemarketer will pre qualify the lead before you even get on the phone with them. With this being said...I would like to jump start my medicare career by getting the absolute most quality leads I possibly can. I have plenty of money saved up for the right type of marketing and I am just wondering what you guys think? For someone like me who has a little over a year of experience selling FE over the telephone and was successful to an extent (supported myself for over a year but didn't get rich by any means..lol), do you think this would be a smart move starting out? Or is this more of an expensive way to get leads that you really don't want to burn up b/c of lack of experience in the medicare market? I have read that Rick and Chris both recommend this type of lead generation. Thanks in advance for any help! What does it cost to hire a telemarketer anyways? lol.

How were you getting leads before for FE? I imagine you spent many hours on the phone. If you're good on the phone, you could always develop your own tm leads.

I tried to do both FE and supps at the same time last year (too hard to juggle both) and I was calling for myself and was developing around 3 leads an hour on average. The plan was to just figure out a script and hire a TMer. Easier said than done.

Finding a quality TMer is like finding a needle in a haystack. They wouldn't show up and work, they wouldn't make as many calls as necessary or they were just plain bad.

If I didn't mind spending all day on the phone, I would just call myself.

How were you getting leads before for FE? I imagine you spent many hours on the phone. If you're good on the phone, you could always develop your own tm leads.

I tried to do both FE and supps at the same time last year (too hard to juggle both) and I was calling for myself and was developing around 3 leads an hour on average. The plan was to just figure out a script and hire a TMer. Easier said than done.

Finding a quality TMer is like finding a needle in a haystack. They wouldn't show up and work, they wouldn't make as many calls as necessary or they were just plain bad.

If I didn't mind spending all day on the phone, I would just call myself.

Thanks for your response Hoosier. I was buying T.V. leads and Direct marketing leads before. But I read a post by Chris Westfall I think it was saying that buying leads is more about quantity and the telemarketer can get you more of a qualified lead. Idk. I'll keep looking in to it. Not sure if I want to do the phone grind again ... at least for now. So many no answers, call backs, lack of trust...etc. But thanks for helping!

Back