Testimonials on Website

Are there any rules regarding listing testimonials on your website for Medicare Supplements? I remember hearing something about them not being allowed, but that may have been for financial advisors?

Second question: Is there any issue with using a video testimonial? The testimonial would be word for word what client said, but the video would be actor/actress?

Are there any rules regarding listing testimonials on your website for Medicare Supplements? I remember hearing something about them not being allowed, but that may have been for financial advisors?

Second question: Is there any issue with using a video testimonial? The testimonial would be word for word what client said, but the video would be actor/actress?
As long as you don't include full name your good to go.

Why use actors? Offer your clients a $50 gift card in exchange for a quick 5 video testimonial.

Here's one from Chris Westfall's site that I like:
https://www.seniorsavingsnetwork.org/testimonials

As long as you don't include full name your good to go.

Why use actors? Offer your clients a $50 gift card in exchange for a quick 5 video testimonial.

Here's one from Chris Westfall's site that I like:
https://www.seniorsavingsnetwork.org/testimonials

Because you can do on fiverr or other online services. Plus I'd have to go through getting it recorded etc... If I had a client that was well known in my community or something like that, it would be another story.

Thanks!

Because you can do on fiverr or other online services. Plus I'd have to go through getting it recorded etc... If I had a client that was well known in my community or something like that, it would be another story.

Thanks!

What actor/actress are you going to get for $5?:skeptical:

Nobody said it had to be a famous person.

True...I suppose she could do about 6 different voices and accents.

Just to get out my spoon here...how is using an actress that's not your client for testimonials on your website any more honest than the State Regulated FE DM mailers?

True...I suppose she could do about 6 different voices and accents. Just to get out my spoon here...how is using an actress that's not your client for testimonials on your website any more honest than the State Regulated FE DM mailers?

I never said it was. You asked where he would get an "actress" for $5. I simply pointed you to where it could happen.

Back