Texas 66 F/NT Med Supp G

Bobby

Expert
I am needing to find med sup policy for 66 F NT she has had TIA so it is knock out on Equitable and MOO any advice would be great Thanks.

First time was about 4 years most recent 1 month ago

CSI might give her a slight chance. They will do a PHI to check things out because TIA's fall inside their open ended question section (Questions 13-16) but I think she'd be hard pressed to qualify.

If she didn't want a Plan G, she could get into an AARP Plan F or N at the preferred rate and wouldn't have to answer anything on the app except 5A and 5B.

AARP
Plan F 167.17
Plan B 136.14 (same as G except does not cover excess charges)
Plan N 120.81

AARP Plan F 167.17 Plan B 136.14 (same as G except does not cover excess charges) Plan N 120.81
I think you mean Plan D, not B. D is same as G except for excess charges. Plan B doesn't cover the excess charges, but also doesn't cover skilled nursing and foreign travel, which G does.

I think you mean Plan D, not B. D is same as G except for excess charges. Plan B doesn't cover the excess charges, but also doesn't cover skilled nursing and foreign travel, which G does.

Yes You are right I forgot to mention the Foreign travel
Foreign travel usually seems like a Moot point to me as I usually suggest a good travel policy anyway

But I did not realize about the skilled nursing

I've only sold 2 plan B's and missed that about the skilled nursing
I don't believe AARP has a D though

This is why I am on the forum Always learning

Plan N is the same as plan G except the excess fees and up to a $20 copay for an office visit or $50 for an ER visit without admittance. The strong part with AARP is they can switch to a plan F without going through underwritting. They could be in the hospital and call up and get it switched. For the savings it is a great value. In FL it is all I sell!

Plan N is the same as plan G except the excess fees and up to a $20 copay for an office visit or $50 for an ER visit without admittance. The strong part with AARP is they can switch to a plan F without going through underwritting. They could be in the hospital and call up and get it switched. For the savings it is a great value. In FL it is all I sell!

There N is a huge value for that reason

even more so In NY excess charges are not allowed

there are a couple other states besides NY that does not allow excess charges
I wish I could remember which they were

Back