Thanks For Life Lessons From This Forum

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
I have a lot to be thankful for. Most of all I'm thankful for the life lessons taught to me by my clients. If you really talk to them you'll learn about all sorts of things. Money, sex, relationship, ethics, faith, and health. I've profited greatly from the talks I've had with them.

And to you, my fellow agents, HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I'm working in the field and now in the office on Saturday tying up loose ends then I'm headed out of town for the week to see family. That's right... shutting down for a week during AEP. All is well.

Adios.

Re: Thanks

I have a lot to be thankful for. Most of all I'm thankful for the life lessons taught to me by my clients. If you really talk to them you'll learn about all sorts of things. Money, sex, relationship, ethics, faith, and health. I've profited greatly from the talks I've had with them.

And to you, my fellow agents, HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I'm working in the field and now in the office on Saturday tying up loose ends then I'm headed out of town for the week to see family. That's right... shutting down for a week during AEP. All is well.

Adios.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you 2 G:biggrin: Be Safe.

Thanks.

Oh yea... I become a grandfather for the first time Monday morning. Her name is Laila and prayers and good thoughts will be appreciated for the mother/child.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks.

Oh yea... I become a grandfather for the first time Monday morning. Her name is Laila and prayers and good thoughts will be appreciated for the mother/child.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Congrats on the first grandchild! May you and your wife be blessed with many happy times with Laila.

I have 2 grand kids. The first one is now 3 and her name is Ruby. Our newest grandchild came into this world back in August and his name is Andrew. We receive much joy from both. Being a grandparent is more rewarding than I ever imagined!

Be safe and have a joyous Thanksgiving.

Dude, congrats!!!

You are blessed!
Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving.

This is a very good thread, G. Gordon.:yes:

We all have much to be thankful for. I am very thankful for this forum. I found it a few years ago strictly by accident while I was researching what an FMO had told me about med sups and plans going away. It turned out that he had mis-informed me and I started reading more and more here for the education. I am also thankful to be out the MA business.

We should should get CE credit for this site!:D

I have met and learned from some wonderful people here. Frank, Rick, Newby, {even though we are only 35 miles from each other, I didn't know him until this site}, MPS and many, many more that are just too numerous to mention. But, I especially thank this site for introducing me to Travis, {Hoosierdaddy}. I would not be where I'm at now in FE without meeting Travis..

Keep up the good work here. It has been a Godsend to many, including me.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thankful that JD and Travis leave me a few scraps here and there.
I'm thankful for all the LH policies, the Primerica terms, the AARP mail order insurance, all the UL policies and everyone else who makes our jobs more easy.
I thank CMS for not making me kiss Nancy Pelosi on the lips every time I sell a med sup.
I thank Harry Reid that I still have some form of health insurance and Barney Frank that I still get to live in my home.

This is a very good thread, G. Gordon.:yes:

We all much to be thankful for. I am very thankful for this forum. I found it a few years ago strictly by accident while I was researching what an FMO had told me about med sups and plans going away. It turned out that he had mis-informed me and I started reading more and more here for the education. I am also tankful to be out the MA business.

We should should get CE credit for this site!:D

I have met and learned from some wonderful people here. Frank, Rick, Newby, {even though we are only 35 miles from each other, I didn't know until this site}, MPS and many, many more that are just too numerous to mention. But, I especially thank this site for introducing me to Travis, {Hoosierdaddy}. I would not be where I'm at now in FE without meeting Travis..

Keep up the good work here. It has been a Godsend to many, including me.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving;

YouTube - Delbert McClinton Sending Me Angels

This IS a great site. Wish I had something like it when I went solo in '94. Would have saved me a lot of pain and suffering. Still helps now. Never too old to learn.

Back