Are There Any Good DENTAL Plans Out There?

Seriously?!! Not that uncommon? I have insured thousands over my 20 year career and I testify to the adverse, but I am from Arkansas.
Several thousand policies sold of an insurance plan you described as "Does, Not. Make. Sense. Ever." You've got me there. I have no experience doing that.

What I was saying is I've been in this business long enough and heard the conversation from consumers enough times that "this just doesn't seem worth it".... "maybe I'd be better off just paying for dental care"...

There are no great options when it comes to dental. No Plan F type dental pan, but Medico is better than no coverage at all. I guess it is like the best of the worst. Good Luck

There are no great options when it comes to dental. No Plan F type dental pan, but Medico is better than no coverage at all. I guess it is like the best of the worst. Good Luck

Perfectly put. If you like Medico's old DVH plan (The one before the DVH+) you might want to look at Central United Life's new one. It is almost identical.

Send them to dentalplans.com and leave your name away from a small commissioned product that could ruin a relationship of a good client. Medico is hard to find a provider in network from what I have found, but I am on the west coast of Florida. IMO

Send them to dentalplans.com and leave your name away from a small commissioned product that could ruin a relationship of a good client. Medico is hard to find a provider in network from what I have found, but I am on the west coast of Florida. IMO

You don't have to use participating dentists. Non participating dentists are paid "Reasonable and Customary Charges".

Back