Are There Any Good DENTAL Plans Out There?

I actually use Ameriplan Dental Plus which is a discount dental plan. I've saved over $1,000 this year in dental services. These plans are available in 44 states.

I'm new to this forum so you'd have to send me a message and I can provide you with a link.

For sole proprietor, insurance is a write off, so even 2 cleanings + xrays per year is at least a break even. Not for everyone, however.

Delta doesn't appoint agents for individual plans, but for a no hassle referral for client, their "Clear" plan will cover major work immediately, has the benefits of good plans, wide network. Can transfer to their regular plan after a year & then major work covered there, too. Minor glitch, 1st year, cleanings, $60/each. For people who need dental insurance it's a great option. www.deltadentalcoversme.com

After selling a couple of OSB dental options on Humana and listening to the weeping and wailing, no matter how carefully I explained narrow network and limits, yes, can be a bad thing to sell a "thin" plan to clients.

Great discount plan website posted!

Yeah it’s a good discount, though I got huge discount on my dental services from dentist Manhattan Beach which was more than this. And he really treated my dental issue in few days. Thanks for his support, and patience for me. I was really afraid of before going there but he handled me politely.

Yeah it’s a good discount, though I got huge discount on my dental services from dentist Manhattan Beach which was more than this. And he really treated my dental issue in few days. Thanks for his support, and patience for me. I was really afraid of before going there but he handled me politely.

Oh do tell, how politely did he handle you? We want to know more.:nah:

Back