Thrivent Financial and Liberty Bankers Life Med Supps Released

That's enough for me to pass.

If you go through the right channels you don't have problems with them. The biggest problem with them is the releases (as Chris can attest), but we have no problems if an agent wants a release.

Hmm, at first glance it looks like Amerilife is trying to replicate the SMS (Omaha) deal with LCBA

Also, I thought Thrivent was exclusive to the Lutheran church members, when did that change?

Last edited:
Underwriting and agent guides are available for both carriers, however applications with specific underwriting questions have not been released that we have seen. The pitch for LBL is that it's underwriting should be mimicking Mutual of Omaha's, however we haven't had any way to confirm this.

Agents should consider that while obtaining releases direct from AmeriLife are difficult to obtain, if an agent's contract is not direct to AmeriLife's Clearwater home office, they can be accomplished.

Underwriting and agent guides are available for both carriers, however applications with specific underwriting questions have not been released that we have seen. The pitch for LBL is that it's underwriting should be mimicking Mutual of Omaha's, however we haven't had any way to confirm this.

Agents should consider that while obtaining releases direct from AmeriLife are difficult to obtain, if an agent's contract is not direct to AmeriLife's Clearwater home office, they can be accomplished.

Precision Senior is also offering contracts and I don't think they are not affiliated with Amerilife.

Precision Senior is also offering contracts and I don't think they are not affiliated with Amerilife.

If it's an Amerilife product then ANYONE who sells the product will be affiliated with Amerilife. Just as Precision Senior or any other IMO/FMO would be.

Any updates on these 2 companies?

Rates are easy enough to find, what ease of working with them and ease of eApp?

Back