Top 3 Final Expense/Guaranteed Issue Carriers

As a professional courtesy I would appreciate you not degrade our company as I do not degrade yours. Im sure everyone has pros and cons and all are partial to theirs. You can't compare apples to bananas.

What company are you referring to?

Yeah, what company are you talking about? And are you the banana or the apple? We just need to know so we know whether to put our teeth in or not before we take a bite. :laugh:

As a professional courtesy I would appreciate you not degrade our company as I do not degrade yours. Im sure everyone has pros and cons and all are partial to theirs. You can't compare apples to bananas.

And don't call us professionals. We don't sleep with ANYONE for money.

The nerve!

We can offer up to the 80% contract. There are some stipulations behind some of the higher levels (Production/Downline Agents). The next level available above the 60% is the 70%, just for your reference.

Also, for full disclosure, there are no advances available (Gerber restriction across the board), and Gerber only offers 1st year commission, no renewals. Not the most ideal, but it is what it is.

I am at 70% and do not recall any restrictions through my up line.

There definitely is. May not have been in the beginning but there is now. But of course Gerber's whole contracting system is so screwed up I can't imagine them catching a whole lot.

----------

There definitely is. May not have been in the beginning but there is now. But of course Gerber's whole contracting system is so screwed up I can't imagine them catching a whole lot.

Plus have you checked your statements? Even if you have 70% for your agency, you only get paid 60% on your personal production by Gerber.

It's a screwy system.

There are absolutely are restrictions we can't offer a good FE producer a 70% unless they have a licensed agency they produce under. Without downline agents you can only get the 60%. However if your FMO knows what they are doing they will set up your agency at the 70% and your personal number at the 60% that way it appears that you have downline agents and can get the higher than street level.

I have a $200k a year FE producer that we could only get on the 60% because he doesn't have a licensed entity. So we worked out a fair bonus schedule.

There are absolutely are restrictions we can't offer a good FE producer a 70% unless they have a licensed agency they produce under. Without downline agents you can only get the 60%. However if your FMO knows what they are doing they will set up your agency at the 70% and your personal number at the 60% that way it appears that you have downline agents and can get the higher than street level.

I have a $200k a year FE producer that we could only get on the 60% because he doesn't have a licensed entity. So we worked out a fair bonus schedule.

I'm not totally sure if this is really what you're saying or not, but you do not have to be a licensed entitiy to get the Agency contract. By "licensed entity", I'm talking about an LLC, etc. An individual agent with no company name can get the Agency contract (70% and above), if they have downlines and production.

I have several "non-entities" set up this way.

I'm not totally sure if this is really what you're saying or not, but you do not have to be a licensed entitiy to get the Agency contract. By "licensed entity", I'm talking about an LLC, etc. An individual agent with no company name can get the Agency contract (70% and above), if they have downlines and production.

I have several "non-entities" set up this way.

Yes, that is what we are saying. Agency contracts require downline agents.

We were simply clarifying that agents who operate as a licensed entity, but that have no other downline agents still can qualify for an agency license simply by licensing their entity in addition to getting licensed individually.

Back