Top Carriers for MO Anniversary Rule

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
The main carriers I use are really firming up on what they pay (and their rates aren't too hot either) for MO Anniversary rule business. Does anyone have a carrier or 2 that have competitive rate/commission on plan F for 75-80 year olds?

Typically I've used

BCBS, AARP, Trans, Moo, Aetna

Or do any carriers, other than Anthem BCBS and AARP, let a person downgrade from F to G/N?

The main carriers I use are really firming up on what they pay (and their rates aren't too hot either) for MO Anniversary rule business. Does anyone have a carrier or 2 that have competitive rate/commission on plan F for 75-80 year olds?

Typically I've used

Or do any carriers, other than Anthem BCBS and AARP, let a person downgrade from F to G/N?

Just running a couple of quotes, it appears that Manhattan, Companion, and IAC. I ran a zip code of 63099, so if you want me to look in another area for you let me know.

We do have all 3 of those contracts if you need them.

Typically I've used

Don't know if they're available to you, but CSI lets you move from F to G with no UWing.

MoO is the only GI company that I'm aware of that pays a decent GI commish in this state.

Got a call about a new company called everest that is kicking off in February has decent rates and their anniversary business for agent level is better that MOO.

Got a call about a new company called everest that is kicking off in February has decent rates and their anniversary business for agent level is better that MOO.

I've never heard of them. Even after googling them up. Thanks for the heads up.

I was just tipped off to them as well. Seems they are taking up to 100 units of insulin? Any one have any info on them? This is my 1st stop on my research. I came directly here to the forum to search and only a couple threads came up.

I was just tipped off to them as well. Seems they are taking up to 100 units of insulin? Any one have any info on them? This is my 1st stop on my research. I came directly here to the forum to search and only a couple threads came up.

I have them and they just got approved here. I haven't written one with them yet, but I'm looking at the app and they'll take up to 100 units a day. They go back 5 years on that amount.

They're terrible for heart. Any heart problems besides HBP's an automatic decline...with or without diabetes.

Back