Top Medd Supp Producer Awards?

So you produced more than $800,000 in premium last year?

No way! I'm simply being facetious, since anybody can claim to be the best, why not me. If you did 800k all by yourself that is killing it! I am somewhere around 200k and I generally feel pretty good about that.

No way! I'm simply being facetious, since anybody can claim to be the best, why not me. If you did 800k all by yourself that is killing it! I am somewhere around 200k and I generally feel pretty good about that.

It wasn't me. I recall watching a carrier webinar for a carrier and the presenter said a female agent in Missouri did 800k in premium with them the prior year. And I agree, that's killing it.

And 200k isn't bad at all. If you can consistently do that then after a few years you'd have a good renewal stream.

It wasn't me. I recall watching a carrier webinar for a carrier and the presenter said a female agent in Missouri did 800k in premium with them the prior year. And I agree, that's killing it. And 200k isn't bad at all. If you can consistently do that then after a few years you'd have a good renewal stream.

And Missouri is one of the strange states that production numbers do not always reflect the true production. Annual GI rules make some years look like an agent was super human, you know like the year MOO went up over 25% and we moved everyone to whoever that year. I only speak of new business because IMO that's Your TRUE numbers for that year.

Back