Travel Insurance

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
About 1/month I get a call from a client going overseas. I don't recommend travel insurance as I haven't seen an amazing policy not have I heard good things about them.

Am I missing an opportunity here, does anyone have a travel policy that is worth considering?

About 1/month I get a call from a client going overseas. I don't recommend travel insurance as I haven't seen an amazing policy not have I heard good things about them.

Am I missing an opportunity here, does anyone have a travel policy that is worth considering?

There are some good ones out there I have bought for myself in the past. I don't remember the exact carriers.

I always reccomend a stand alone travel policy over what a Medigap plan covers to my clients. No comission to be made on it, but the client will be better off. And they won't have to worry about the claim being deemed an "emergency" by Medicare.

Sorry to be late to this conversation.

I've done Travel Medical/Emergency Evacuation plans since 1994 for individuals. and Missionary groups and churches. It's a very specialized niche.

My website is: Plan To Win Insurance Agency and you can PM me for any more information.

Best regards,
Duaine

I think its important. Ive got a guy going to spain for 3 months and im going to reccomend a major medical policy with air ambulance for 120 a month. Cheap relative to the cost of the trip. Medex or something. Owned by UNH.

Back