Trouble Getting Cov/Aetna Supplies

Nice to come here and see I'm not the only one. I got an email this morning saying I haven't done the recert even though I know I have. On hold right now going on 30 minutes to verify.

They're saying my contract still isn't even processed. It's been over a month, I'm sure.

These mergers (or whatever) are sooo worthwhile.

FYI- I've been on phone for 2 days with broker support. I discovered today that the package code that my area rep told me to use last week was not the package code for my FMO so my no more forms contracting was in limbo waiting for approval from an FMO that I'd never heard of. I'm still waiting for my 'ready to sell' email even though I finished all my certification weeks ago. What a cluster f***!

Nice to come here and see I'm not the only one. I got an email this morning saying I haven't done the recert even though I know I have. On hold right now going on 30 minutes to verify. They're saying my contract still isn't even processed. It's been over a month, I'm sure. These mergers (or whatever) are sooo worthwhile.

Make sure that you finished the survey at the end of cert. I had not and so they still showed me as "incomplete". Now I'm waiting for their system to update me that I can order the supplies.

Make sure that you finished the survey at the end of cert. I had not and so they still showed me as "incomplete". Now I'm waiting for their system to update me that I can order the supplies.

Good luck, you haven't experienced the worst yet. There is no ordering happening. You haven't even jumped the first hurdle.

I did my AHIP, certs, and have done no more forms contracting 4 times. I was front runner, supposed to be able to pre-order and order extra. I've been to two face-to-faces. I still can not order and still do not have my "ready to sell". This is a screw up on the level of last year's UHC cleansing. I have spent the last two days on hold with broker support. Aetna is hiding their screw up. I have been told for the last four weeks that the ordering site is down and will be up in a few days. I am just hoping that my FMO gets some kits by next week. Last year it took 3 weeks to get a reorder of 5 kits. AEP will be over before Aetna gets this fixed.

Last edited:
attended in-person training today (9/25) absolutely hands-down the WORST MA/MAPD training program I've ever attended good luck Aetna :biggrin:

Easily one of my best f2f if that's possible. Less than an hour long at a fancy restaurant on the intercostal with a meal there. I had a really good chicken parm over mash potatoes

I did my AHIP, certs, and have done no more forms contracting 4 times. I was front runner, supposed to be able to pre-order and order extra. I've been to two face-to-faces. I still can not order and still do not have my "ready to sell". This is a screw up on the level of last year's UHC cleansing. I have spent the last two days on hold with broker support. Aetna is hiding their screw up. I have been told for the last four weeks that the ordering site is down and will be up in a few days. I am just hoping that my FMO gets some kits by next week. Last year it took 3 weeks to get a reorder of 5 kits. AEP will be over before Aetna gets this fixed.

I am in the same place as you-I've called broker support daily for almost 2 weeks and have gotten just about every story imaginable, including that I am approved and will have my 'Ready to Sell' email within 24 hours.

Meanwhile, my upline told me thousand of brokers are in the same place and it is all screwed up (obviously).

Aetna is by far the best MAPD choice in my local area so I don't have many options but this is beyond ridiculous.

Wow...that's a lot of aggravation we're going thru this year, and this is only one carrier.
I was on hold for about 4 hrs with two phone lines with cvty broker support Thurs. Something finally must have clicked over there and I was able to pick up some supplies Fri am at the local office.
Later in the day got an email from AETNA that I can order supplies. We'll see.

Now I have another carrier thru an FMO that never answers phones timely....email gets stock replies which are wrong.

I don't have full enrollment kits with anybody although emails promise they are on their way. Wondering if this is deliberate so agents don't have these kits BEFORE Oct 1....remember, we are told not to contact/mkt plans before that magic date.

Wow...that's a lot of aggravation we're going thru this year, and this is only one carrier. I was on hold for about 4 hrs with two phone lines with cvty broker support Thurs. Something finally must have clicked over there and I was able to pick up some supplies Fri am at the local office. Later in the day got an email from AETNA that I can order supplies. We'll see. Now I have another carrier thru an FMO that never answers phones timely....email gets stock replies which are wrong. I don't have full enrollment kits with anybody although emails promise they are on their way. Wondering if this is deliberate so agents don't have these kits BEFORE Oct 1....remember, we are told not to contact/mkt plans before that magic date.

Yeah, I've been wondering if they making extra sure that we don't have those packets in s timely basis.

Back