UHC Changes the Calendar

So if we go 2 years straight w/out selling at least 5 AARP med supps for the year we will never be allowed to sell the AARP med supp agian in our career? I contracted with UHC in 3/16. Do you think they will count my first year since it was not a entire full 12 months?

So if we go 2 years straight w/out selling at least 5 AARP med supps for the year we will never be allowed to sell the AARP med supp agian in our career? I contracted with UHC in 3/16. Do you think they will count my first year since it was not a entire full 12 months?

The Agent guide specifically says, as I posted on the last page, that two consecutive years means an agent is permanently barred from selling supplements.

If you sold less than 5 in 2016 or they weren't giving you a 'free pass' for the partial year they would have already stopped you from selling in 2017 but why not call the Producer Help Desk and ask that question rather than guess?

The Agent guide specifically says, as I posted on the last page, that two consecutive years means an agent is permanently barred from selling supplements.

If you sold less than 5 in 2016 or they weren't giving you a 'free pass' for the partial year they would have already stopped you from selling in 2017 but why not call the Producer Help Desk and ask that question rather than guess?

Yea I wouldn't think that they would count a partial years work. I sure hope not. I guess it's time to start pushing the AARP Med Supp. lol. Yes I will def call the Producer Help Desk and find out for sure. Thanks for the info

Back