UHC Changes to Commission Payments

Reason 392 - Just sell med supp . . . step away from the abyss
If you sell med sups and assist with clients with annual Rx reviews, it's just a different abyss.

The light at the bottom of these abysses is this annual connection with clients regarding an important and confusing part of their benefits, while overwhelming once the client base is large, produces many more referrals from those grateful clients who get that annual help. That holds true for both MA and PDP AEP plan reviews.

Stepping away from both is tempting though, especially hitting the 20-mile wall of this marathon right about now.

If you sell med sups and assist with clients with annual Rx reviews, it's just a different abyss. The light at the bottom of these abysses is this annual connection with clients regarding an important and confusing part of their benefits, while overwhelming once the client base is large, produces many more referrals from those grateful clients who get that annual help. That holds true for both MA and PDP AEP plan reviews. Stepping away from both is tempting though, especially hitting the 20-mile wall of this marathon right about now.

Well said--as big a pain as the drug thing is, most people find this to be the most confusing budget buster they deal with. I gladly help them and get it back in spades with new referrals. I just tell myself it's s necessary evil and motor on.

Yep. That's what a demand letter from Bryan Cave will do. No sorries. No apology. I'm still not writing their products again. ---------- So what cms is saying is that they gave companies the ability to pay and UHC deviced not to..and didn't notify anyone. A violation of their contract. They would have not a leg to stand on.

You guys get paid yet? I guess we'll find out tomorrow if they will keep their word. I thought since it said paid by the 4th, maybe id get it before then.

You guys get paid yet? I guess we'll find out tomorrow if they will keep their word. I thought since it said paid by the 4th, maybe id get it before then.

Yep, got mines.... I had 4 apps (thought it was only 2) pay me in full minus what they already had given me.

nor did I and yes, on my bank statement is actually says cms payment.
No clue what its for
ELEC CRDT CMS INC- MEDICAR DIRECT PAY

Back